Are you a FIFA streamer? Get yourself added to the forum list here

EA SPORTS... THE BRAZILIAN LEAGUE... PLEASE

Hello EA... I hope you can see this message. I'm from Brazil... I am a Fifa player since Fifa 15... but... EA... have you ever stopped to think how awesome would be if Fifa had the Real Brazilian League? ... that's what we from Brazil... the Brazilian Fifa players... that's what we hope one day happen. Brazil it's the top Fifa World Cup winner... we have such awesome players playing around the world... Gabriel Jesus... Philippe Coutinho... Roberto Firmino... Neymar... Arthur (Barcelona player)... Marcelo... they all came from here... from Brazil... and look how wonderful they are... look how wonderful would for us... brazilian Fifa players... the brazilian nation... that loves soccer... we are known as "Country of The Soccer" or "Soccer Country". For us... we are sooo disapointed with the Brazilian League... our teams... Grêmio... Santos... Internacional... with those players called Tramontinaldo... Formosandrinho... Fred Aníbao... who are they? They don't represent our soccer... our story. I know it's hard to have the real Brazilian League... but we believe this one day will happen. We would love... brazilian Fifa players would love... I would love. EA... please make our dreams come true... for an entire nation... for the brazilian nation... for the brazilian Fifa players... for us. If you've read... thank you for the attention... and... again... PLEASE

Comments