Skill Points and full manual controls

Does passing accuracy effect manually controlled passes? Is it a waste of points for manual players to use them on those type of traits?
Thanks

Comments

• Its a good question. When i shoot i think i do it better w a skilled shooting-pro. But thats a feeling. The feedback in Fifa alwys been terrible so itshatd to tell. So it might be the same w passing. I should try that out. Only play pro clubs and manually passing are to slow there so i dont use it anymore. Wich is to bad that it’s slower. But try play w a cb vs a cam. Im gonna do that and see if i can tell the different.
  • Logically, traits or skill points shouldnt effect passing at all when choosin to control your player manually since it says "you're on your own". But only way to be sure is to try it out and compare with and without the skill points... Or maybe theres info in the manual?
  • Waitsy8
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Has anybody had a problem wgen your taking free kicks your guy uses the wrong foot constantly i have tried reseting my points and his position and switching strong foot and i dont even have weakfoot on can anybody help with this please.
  • Doolallyfrank
    65 posts Park Captain
    Waitsy8 wrote: »
    Has anybody had a problem wgen your taking free kicks your guy uses the wrong foot constantly i have tried reseting my points and his position and switching strong foot and i dont even have weakfoot on can anybody help with this please.

I had that on a previous update, had to reset my kick style and run up
  • Waitsy8
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Yeah cheers thanks for your help il give it a go