Post your upgrade pack pulls here

Comments

  • Rb10119
    1848 posts Play-Off Hero
    Done like over a mill no blues. Was even gutted when Aguero popped out 😂
  • YOLOT0URE
    6950 posts Big Money Move
    Done some good upgrades this morning, 3 infact. Got ibra. Done 2 La Liga premiums. First had Cazorla second had Willian Jose. Maybe today is my day. Might stick some coins into golds
  • Grub
    470 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Anyone pack a TOTS on the Web App? Really paranoid.

    For those who packed one...

    1) how many packs did it take?
    2) do you have a decent record?
    3) what's your club/trade value?

    fef5td.jpg

    Took around 7 packs.

    I have around 2m in coins
  • Agent Murhawk
    8240 posts League Winner
    No TOTY’s for me this year RIP

  • ha032742
    35067 posts Moderator
    edited January 14
    No TOTY’s for me this year RIP

    Feels like tons of people on the forums did based on this thread :D , more so than those that didn’t but perhaps that’s because the latter don’t post about it :#
  • Gabbalala
    3015 posts National Call-Up
    ha032742 wrote: »
    No TOTY’s for me this year RIP

    Feels like tons of people on the forums did based on this thread :D , more so than those that didn’t but perhaps that’s because the latter don’t post about it :#

    Think I faced 1, maybe 2 TOTY cards in WL this weekend...Think that goes to show how hard it was to pack one.
  • RealM
    5316 posts Big Money Move
    Just tried a PL pack and got IF Fernandinho.
  • RealM
    5316 posts Big Money Move
    RealM wrote: »
    Just tried a PL pack and got IF Fernandinho.

    1 more La Liga and I get Oblak.
  • IamFrench
    1362 posts Professional
    I wonder if we should make several SBCs and open the packs at the same time...

    Personally I complete an SBC and I open the pack instantly, 0 TOTY.
  • RealM
    5316 posts Big Money Move
    IamFrench wrote: »
    I wonder if we should make several SBCs and open the packs at the same time...

    Personally I complete an SBC and I open the pack instantly, 0 TOTY.

    Yeah I have been doing them 1 by 1.
  • HoofballMerchant
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    IamFrench wrote: »
    I wonder if we should make several SBCs and open the packs at the same time...

    Personally I complete an SBC and I open the pack instantly, 0 TOTY.


    Tried opening 3 Ligue 1, 3 prem and 3 la liga at a time. nothing...

    on 700 packs opened with no blue
  • ha032742
    35067 posts Moderator
    edited January 14
    IamFrench wrote: »
    I wonder if we should make several SBCs and open the packs at the same time...

    Personally I complete an SBC and I open the pack instantly, 0 TOTY.

    I opened 265 together in one go and got 2 TOTY but then I know people who have stacked 100+ of these and got zilch.
  • Joestoe
    4708 posts National Call-Up
    Will dump another 100k into these. After that I’ll quit. They are just so addictive it’s Unreal.
  • Ian_Ando08
    7484 posts League Winner
    ha032742 wrote: »
    IamFrench wrote: »
    I wonder if we should make several SBCs and open the packs at the same time...

    Personally I complete an SBC and I open the pack instantly, 0 TOTY.

    I opened 265 together in one go and got 2 TOTY but then I know people who have stacked 100+ of these and got zilch.

    its all luck doesnt matter how you do it if its your time it will happen
  • ha032742
    35067 posts Moderator
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    IamFrench wrote: »
    I wonder if we should make several SBCs and open the packs at the same time...

    Personally I complete an SBC and I open the pack instantly, 0 TOTY.

    I opened 265 together in one go and got 2 TOTY but then I know people who have stacked 100+ of these and got zilch.

    its all luck doesnt matter how you do it if its your time it will happen

    Exactly my point to @IamFrench ;)

    @WFCBagnall is a prime example of that :p
  • G12OGN
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 14
    Just....one....more.... :#

    My saying for the weekend
  • WFCBagnall
    69618 posts Moderator
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    IamFrench wrote: »
    I wonder if we should make several SBCs and open the packs at the same time...

    Personally I complete an SBC and I open the pack instantly, 0 TOTY.

    I opened 265 together in one go and got 2 TOTY but then I know people who have stacked 100+ of these and got zilch.

    its all luck doesnt matter how you do it if its your time it will happen

    Exactly my point to @IamFrench ;)

    @WFCBagnall is a prime example of that :p

    I opened no more than 4 at a time.
  • Joestoe
    4708 posts National Call-Up
    88 Buffon. The walkout thingy gives me a heart attack. Surely I must be close now?!
  • RealM
    5316 posts Big Money Move
    Joestoe wrote: »
    88 Buffon. The walkout thingy gives me a heart attack. Surely I must be close now?!

    Can confirm it makes you further away
  • Mic2904
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did another couple yesterday and got NIF Salah. Not complaining :)
  • WonderMouse
    2045 posts Fans' Favourite
    RealM wrote: »
    Joestoe wrote: »
    88 Buffon. The walkout thingy gives me a heart attack. Surely I must be close now?!

    Can confirm it makes you further away

    Got 3 walkouts in a row yesterday without a blue, swear I was going to have a heartattack
  • Joestoe
    4708 posts National Call-Up
    RealM wrote: »
    Joestoe wrote: »
    88 Buffon. The walkout thingy gives me a heart attack. Surely I must be close now?!

    Can confirm it makes you further away

    89 Hummels out of a 2 player pack now as well. I must be thousands and thousands away now.
  • ALZAYYY
    2212 posts Fans' Favourite
    Give up now on a blue i guess
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    I had 80k to my name on Friday.

    Since then I’ve spent 500k on upgrades.

    It’s incredible how I kept finding coins to feed the addiction.

    I was quick selling contracts at one point, that was a new low.
  • Gabbalala
    3015 posts National Call-Up
    They should keep these upgrade SBCs out all year. They’d make me spend FP just to get players to rinse. :lol:
  • JuliantbX
    1832 posts Play-Off Hero
    One more go this afternoon.. the blue must Be nearby! Had 4 walkouts in a row without a blue, the heart attacks on nearly Any walkout.

    Also Still need the 86 and 88 Squad of best, so ASENJO and Arnautovic may come in handy.

    Cmon boys, we Can do it! Just think that this is the best possibilty to ‘cheaply’ pack those cards!
  • ALZAYYY
    2212 posts Fans' Favourite
    What would you guys say is the “best” one to do?
  • RealM
    5316 posts Big Money Move


    I'm done, no more. I hope. No blue again.
  • WFCBagnall
    69618 posts Moderator
    I'm done with them. I'll let others try and get one instead of me o:)
  • maXmood
    1988 posts Fans' Favourite
    ALZAYYY wrote: »
    What would you guys say is the “best” one to do?

    tbh, best luck i had is with 82+ sbc.. i got couple of 86s and 89 griezmann

    i've done all others, nothing above 84..
Sign In or Register to comment.