Post your upgrade pack pulls here

Comments

  • JuliantbX
    1819 posts Play-Off Hero
    87 IF asenjo!
  • JuliantbX
    1819 posts Play-Off Hero
    Waldog94 wrote: »
    JuliantbX wrote: »
    Waldog94 wrote: »
    JuliantbX wrote: »
    Im rinsing for life. Doing Campbell now. Just the 86 and the silver/bronze to go. Still nothing that would make my first team though. Really want a blue :neutral:
    I wanted a icon cb but canpbell didnt take my fancy and he was the only one out which is a shame

    Yeah apparently he's quite good, just an awful passer. Gonna replace Varane with him.

    Endgoal is prime cruyff anyways. Costa and Campbell will be waiting
    Mine is r9 didnt get to use him last year as he came out so late i have rivaldo to chuck into and maybe raul also nearly shevchenko from doing these packs

    Rraul into a sbc ??
  • Waldog94
    1232 posts Professional
    JuliantbX wrote: »
    Waldog94 wrote: »
    JuliantbX wrote: »
    Waldog94 wrote: »
    JuliantbX wrote: »
    Im rinsing for life. Doing Campbell now. Just the 86 and the silver/bronze to go. Still nothing that would make my first team though. Really want a blue :neutral:
    I wanted a icon cb but canpbell didnt take my fancy and he was the only one out which is a shame

    Yeah apparently he's quite good, just an awful passer. Gonna replace Varane with him.

    Endgoal is prime cruyff anyways. Costa and Campbell will be waiting
    Mine is r9 didnt get to use him last year as he came out so late i have rivaldo to chuck into and maybe raul also nearly shevchenko from doing these packs

    Rraul into a sbc ??
    Dont want to but if it comes to r9 and im scraping it and a icon is all i need i will but would rather keep he is a monster
  • JuliantbX
    1819 posts Play-Off Hero
    Waldog94 wrote: »
    JuliantbX wrote: »
    Waldog94 wrote: »
    JuliantbX wrote: »
    Waldog94 wrote: »
    JuliantbX wrote: »
    Im rinsing for life. Doing Campbell now. Just the 86 and the silver/bronze to go. Still nothing that would make my first team though. Really want a blue :neutral:
    I wanted a icon cb but canpbell didnt take my fancy and he was the only one out which is a shame

    Yeah apparently he's quite good, just an awful passer. Gonna replace Varane with him.

    Endgoal is prime cruyff anyways. Costa and Campbell will be waiting
    Mine is r9 didnt get to use him last year as he came out so late i have rivaldo to chuck into and maybe raul also nearly shevchenko from doing these packs

    Rraul into a sbc ??
    Dont want to but if it comes to r9 and im scraping it and a icon is all i need i will but would rather keep he is a monster

    I see. Yeah, R9 was here last year and probably will be the next. However, I'm Dutch so a cruyff would be endgame
  • Hollandman
    1746 posts Play-Off Hero
    200upgrades,no blue.Really really **** off,its so depressing
  • Lee_JF
    564 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hollandman wrote: »
    200upgrades,no blue.Really really **** off,its so depressing

    I’m probs about 300 in man, dunno if I should just give up
  • Richard
    11217 posts Has That Special Something
    300 packs, 200 packs, if those are premium upgrade packs thats easily 1 mil +. Why wouldnt you just buy a TOTY?
  • WFCBagnall
    66238 posts Moderator
    Richard wrote: »
    300 packs, 200 packs, if those are premium upgrade packs thats easily 1 mil +. Why wouldnt you just buy a TOTY?

    Seeing that blue flare>buying off the market.
  • azza452
    809 posts Semi-Pro
    Can you get icons in these upgrade packs?
  • Hollandman
    1746 posts Play-Off Hero
    Richard wrote: »
    300 packs, 200 packs, if those are premium upgrade packs thats easily 1 mil +. Why wouldnt you just buy a TOTY?

    Toty Ramos or Varane for 1mil??please
  • Waldog94
    1232 posts Professional
    Plus the fact 300 upgrade packa isnt a mil buy the time u eecycle all the stuff etc i had 35 last night and took me 4 hours to open them all and rinse everything although glad i did dont give up lads
  • Tietherope
    8932 posts League Winner
    Getting sick of duplicate untradeable Rakitic stopping my openings and making me spend on doing an SBC.
  • SimenHP
    1443 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've been banned for 19 hours now, guess EA don't want me to open this. I can't be bother buying players from Web app, it takes way to much time.
  • WFCBagnall
    66238 posts Moderator
    azza452 wrote: »
    Can you get icons in these upgrade packs?

    82+, yes.
  • Tietherope
    8932 posts League Winner
    250+ upgrade packs and no blue. Calling it quits.
  • WonderMouse
    1764 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sold Suarez because I didn't like him that much, did FB Ibra to replace him, then I immediately pack Suarez untradeable from the upgrades... I should be happy but damn
  • Hollandman
    1746 posts Play-Off Hero
    Here is my list with untradebels
    Prime Campbell
    Prime Raul
    Potm Virgil
    Potm 90 Reus
    Red 86 Cancelo
    Futmas Matuidi
    89Kante
    Flashback Ibra
    Have 1.5mil left,im happy with my team so gonna do mondaymorning 50La liga and 50Ligue 1.Then i did over 300upgrades,give me just one blue.......
  • Dodds
    7570 posts League Winner
    I've cleared my club out on these, had an absolute mare... must have done about 150+ now with nothing to show.

    Think Alisson's the highest rated.
  • Cheesyballs1970
    431 posts Sunday League Hero
    yet again Benzema 4th time now :( almost out might rinse my bronzes/silvers dunno yet
  • JuliantbX
    1819 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dodds wrote: »
    I've cleared my club out on these, had an absolute mare... must have done about 150+ now with nothing to show.

    Think Alisson's the highest rated.

    Mhm, 150 upgrade packs would for sure give u a walkout :neutral:
  • Ulook92
    11019 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Richard wrote: »
    300 packs, 200 packs, if those are premium upgrade packs thats easily 1 mil +. Why wouldnt you just buy a TOTY?

    Seeing that blue flare>buying off the market.

    Ok for someone who has seen it twice to say :(
  • Ulook92
    11019 posts Has That Special Something
    Think im gonna open these onrs on the app rather than console. Had no luck on console.
  • Waldog94
    1232 posts Professional
    @DarthGrowler tou had anything yet?
  • Dodds
    7570 posts League Winner
    JuliantbX wrote: »
    Dodds wrote: »
    I've cleared my club out on these, had an absolute mare... must have done about 150+ now with nothing to show.

    Think Alisson's the highest rated.

    Mhm, 150 upgrade packs would for sure give u a walkout :neutral:

    Mix of both premium and the normal upgrade ones...
  • DarthGrowler
    13896 posts Has That Special Something
    Waldog94 wrote: »
    @DarthGrowler tou had anything yet?

    Buffon lol
  • SupaNoodle1990
    25616 posts Player of the Year
    **** off
  • TomOTW
    651 posts An Exciting Prospect
    **** off

  • James Libby
    4451 posts National Call-Up
    **** off

    For the record, it was my seventh pack. If it makes you feel any better, the remaining thirteen were trash.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    25616 posts Player of the Year
    **** off

    For the record, it was my seventh pack. If it makes you feel any better, the remaining thirteen were trash.

    Yeah brilliant. Cheers for the update.

    I’m 80 deep so far. Why me?
Sign In or Register to comment.