1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    87 IF asenjo!
  • JuliantbX
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    Waldog94 wrote: »
    JuliantbX wrote: »
    Im rinsing for life. Doing Campbell now. Just the 86 and the silver/bronze to go. Still nothing that would make my first team though. Really want a blue :neutral:
    I wanted a icon cb but canpbell didnt take my fancy and he was the only one out which is a shame

Yeah apparently he's quite good, just an awful passer. Gonna replace Varane with him.

Endgoal is prime cruyff anyways. Costa and Campbell will be waiting
    Mine is r9 didnt get to use him last year as he came out so late i have rivaldo to chuck into and maybe raul also nearly shevchenko from doing these packs

Rraul into a sbc ??
  • Waldog94
    1484 posts Play-Off Hero
    Im rinsing for life. Doing Campbell now. Just the 86 and the silver/bronze to go. Still nothing that would make my first team though. Really want a blue :neutral:
    I wanted a icon cb but canpbell didnt take my fancy and he was the only one out which is a shame

Yeah apparently he's quite good, just an awful passer. Gonna replace Varane with him.

Mine is r9 didnt get to use him last year as he came out so late i have rivaldo to chuck into and maybe raul also nearly shevchenko from doing these packs

Rraul into a sbc ??
    Dont want to but if it comes to r9 and im scraping it and a icon is all i need i will but would rather keep he is a monster
  • JuliantbX
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero

Rraul into a sbc ??
    Dont want to but if it comes to r9 and im scraping it and a icon is all i need i will but would rather keep he is a monster

I see. Yeah, R9 was here last year and probably will be the next. However, I'm Dutch so a cruyff would be endgame
  • Hollandman
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    200upgrades,no blue.Really really **** off,its so depressing
  • Lee_JF
    577 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hollandman wrote: »
    200upgrades,no blue.Really really **** off,its so depressing

I’m probs about 300 in man, dunno if I should just give up
  • Richard
    11410 posts Has That Special Something
    300 packs, 200 packs, if those are premium upgrade packs thats easily 1 mil +. Why wouldnt you just buy a TOTY?
  • WFCBagnall
    69565 posts Moderator
    Richard wrote: »
    300 packs, 200 packs, if those are premium upgrade packs thats easily 1 mil +. Why wouldnt you just buy a TOTY?

Seeing that blue flare>buying off the market.
  • azza452
    829 posts Semi-Pro
    Can you get icons in these upgrade packs?
  • Hollandman

Toty Ramos or Varane for 1mil??please
  • Waldog94
    1484 posts Play-Off Hero
    Plus the fact 300 upgrade packa isnt a mil buy the time u eecycle all the stuff etc i had 35 last night and took me 4 hours to open them all and rinse everything although glad i did dont give up lads
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something
    Getting sick of duplicate untradeable Rakitic stopping my openings and making me spend on doing an SBC.
  • SimenHP
    1944 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've been banned for 19 hours now, guess EA don't want me to open this. I can't be bother buying players from Web app, it takes way to much time.
  • WFCBagnall
    69565 posts Moderator
    azza452 wrote: »
    Can you get icons in these upgrade packs?

82+, yes.
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something
    250+ upgrade packs and no blue. Calling it quits.
  • WonderMouse
    2023 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sold Suarez because I didn't like him that much, did FB Ibra to replace him, then I immediately pack Suarez untradeable from the upgrades... I should be happy but damn
  • Hollandman
    Here is my list with untradebels
    Prime Campbell
    Prime Raul
    Potm Virgil
    Potm 90 Reus
    Red 86 Cancelo
    Futmas Matuidi
    89Kante
    Flashback Ibra
    Have 1.5mil left,im happy with my team so gonna do mondaymorning 50La liga and 50Ligue 1.Then i did over 300upgrades,give me just one blue.......
  • Dodds
    7649 posts League Winner
    I've cleared my club out on these, had an absolute mare... must have done about 150+ now with nothing to show.

Think Alisson's the highest rated.
  • Cheesyballs1970
    619 posts An Exciting Prospect
    yet again Benzema 4th time now :( almost out might rinse my bronzes/silvers dunno yet
  • JuliantbX
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dodds wrote: »
    I've cleared my club out on these, had an absolute mare... must have done about 150+ now with nothing to show.

Mhm, 150 upgrade packs would for sure give u a walkout :neutral:
  • Ulook92
    12491 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Seeing that blue flare>buying off the market.

Ok for someone who has seen it twice to say :(
  • Ulook92
    12491 posts Has That Special Something
    Think im gonna open these onrs on the app rather than console. Had no luck on console.
  • Waldog94
    1484 posts Play-Off Hero
    @DarthGrowler tou had anything yet?
  • Dodds
    7649 posts League Winner
    Dodds wrote: »

Mhm, 150 upgrade packs would for sure give u a walkout :neutral:

Mix of both premium and the normal upgrade ones...
  • DarthGrowler
    14238 posts Has That Special Something
    @DarthGrowler tou had anything yet?

Buffon lol
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    **** off
  • TomOTW
    651 posts An Exciting Prospect
    **** off

• James Libby
    5237 posts Big Money Move
    **** off

For the record, it was my seventh pack. If it makes you feel any better, the remaining thirteen were trash.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    **** off

For the record, it was my seventh pack. If it makes you feel any better, the remaining thirteen were trash.

Yeah brilliant. Cheers for the update.

I’m 80 deep so far. Why me?