When will EA stop feeding YouTubers

Baliland
750 posts Professional
It's ridiculous how many of them are on the redlist, i can't even get a walkout from 125k and they are out there pulling TOTYS and Icons WTF why EA why? the richer get richer the poorer get poorer

Comments

• P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12517 posts Has That Special Something
    I really wish people would stop referring to this redlist thing as though it was a real thing :D

But I agree...it's phishy how most of them are getting insane luck it would seem
  • TheMightyBee
    2029 posts Fans' Favourite
    They also spend thousands on FPs just to get one.
  • TSpiers1UK
    317 posts Sunday League Hero
    It would make a lot of sense for EA to boost their packs to entice the viewers to spend

However it’s more likely down to the amount of packs they open, they open packs on and off camera
  • El_Nino
    1866 posts Play-Off Hero
    TSpiers1UK wrote: »
    It would make a lot of sense for EA to boost their packs to entice the viewers to spend

However it’s more likely down to the amount of packs they open, they open packs on and off camera

• Raider
    3375 posts National Call-Up
    TSpiers1UK wrote: »

on the other hand bateson spends couple grand and packs nothing :D
  • THJ71
    722 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Castro had 342,174 Fifa Points last night. How much is that spent to get that amount, and for one, is it his own spending or EA donating them to him

He managed to get Mbappe TOTY to show for his efforts ;)
  • Jeyj38
    1072 posts Professional
    As long as it helps selling packs like crazy theyll keep doing it.
  • OZero
    4770 posts National Call-Up
    When will you stop feeding EA then?
  • kayron16
    2115 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lol another ridiculous thread. OP probably spent £10 and is salty he didn’t pack a toty. Think Castro did over 160k fifa points last night and got toty Mbappe. I wouldn’t call that a redlist
  • maccag
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I watched a couple of YouTuber's burn through 100+k of fp then say about loading more points on for the rest of the TOTY packs after packing nothing of note that's scary how they can say that, I understand that they will be subsided by sponsers, donations etc and need it for their content but it puts into perspective the chances of the common guy packing one of these cards if you don't throw a bucket load of money at EA..
  • Raider
    3375 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 8
    maccag wrote: »
    I watched a couple of YouTuber's burn through 100+k of fp then say about loading more points on for the rest of the TOTY packs after packing nothing of note that's scary how they can say that, I understand that they will be subsided by sponsers, donations etc and need it for their content but it puts into perspective the chances of the common guy packing one of these cards if you don't throw a bucket load of money at EA..

exactly, on saturday 2 streamers from poland will burn 300 packs saved from rewards sbcs etc, no FP tho, we'll see what they pack
  • Baliland
    750 posts Professional
    kayron16 wrote: »
    Lol another ridiculous thread. OP probably spent £10 and is salty he didn’t pack a toty. Think Castro did over 160k fifa points last night and got toty Mbappe. I wouldn’t call that a redlist

Ok fanboy
  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    I don't understand how people don't see it. EA really are in people's heads. Quit scary really
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    When they stop feeding ea. One hand washes the other.
  • Stewie26
    262 posts Sunday League Hero
    For the regular person it’s all to do with luck. I packed TOTY messi last year. You-tubers on the other hand are blasting 100k fifa points in a couple hours. Of course they will eventually hit something when you’re spending that much on packs. Batson had like 400k points in his account last night. I’d be pissed if I didn’t hit something with that amount too.
  • 040HH
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    What are you guys expecting. Obviously they pack more and better players than the average consumer. They spend far more money on packs. Imagine everyone who spends like a 100 quit on packs, gets a TOTY. They wouldnt be that rare anymore and therefore would be far less valuable.
  • TheBenson
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Or just buy one for 6 million coins
  • Springveldt
    4402 posts National Call-Up
    Baliland wrote: »

Ok fanboy

It's nothing to do with being a fanboy, 160K FP is around £1000, they are just opening an insane amount of packs and still mostly getting nothing. £1000 and people are like "but he got TOTY Mbappe" without actually thinking "holy **** ****, he just spent £1000 and only got TOTY Mbappe and a bunch of crap. 1 usable card from £1000, LOL".

I watched Fuji opening the 100K packs at 7pm last night, he burned through over 30K FP and got IF Donnarumma, Higuain, Veratti and a couple of other 86/87. He was saying stuff like "that's not bad, we got 4 or 5 walkouts" while I was thinking, "you just spent over £200 in 5 minutes and didn't get a single card you could use in your team".

It's absolute madness but EA have conditioned so many people into thinking this is acceptable. So many gullible people out there pouring money into this thing and getting nothing back. It may be the best business model ever, :joy:

I wish people would realise that these streamers are a major problem for the game, with the number of packs they are opening EA have no choice but to make the pack weights so low, it really hurts the normal guy that is willing to spend 12K FP, it lowers their chance of pulling anything decent.
  • Futfanatic
    12024 posts Has That Special Something
    When we stop watching them.
  • kayron16

Ok fanboy

Lol fanboy to what exactly? Go get mummy’s credit card and drop a £1000 and you might just join the ‘redlist’ too.
  • SamoRijeka1987
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    THJ71 wrote: »
    Castro had 342,174 Fifa Points last night. How much is that spent to get that amount, and for one, is it his own spending or EA donating them to him

About 27000-28000 €
    That is ofc is not his money, this is sponsored content
  • SPN1987
    1799 posts Play-Off Hero

Ok fanboy

It's nothing to do with being a fanboy, 160K FP is around £1000, they are just opening an insane amount of packs and still mostly getting nothing. £1000 and people are like "but he got TOTY Mbappe" without actually thinking "holy **** ****, he just spent £1000 and only got TOTY Mbappe and a bunch of crap. 1 usable card from £1000, LOL".

I watched Fuji opening the 100K packs at 7pm last night, he burned through over 30K FP and got IF Donnarumma, Higuain, Veratti and a couple of other 86/87. He was saying stuff like "that's not bad, we got 4 or 5 walkouts" while I was thinking, "you just spent over £200 in 5 minutes and didn't get a single card you could use in your team".

It's absolute madness but EA have conditioned so many people into thinking this is acceptable. So many gullible people out there pouring money into this thing and getting nothing back. It may be the best business model ever, :joy:

I wish people would realise that these streamers are a major problem for the game, with the number of packs they are opening EA have no choice but to make the pack weights so low, it really hurts the normal guy that is willing to spend 12K FP, it lowers their chance of pulling anything decent.

This is the epitome of common sense. 1000% agree!
  • Knowlesdinho
    9399 posts League Winner
    Anyone in here watch match of the day? Each 90 minute match is condensed down to around 5-10 min segments aka highlights. Essentially, there's quite a lot of a football match where not that much happens so they cut it out.

Well, this may come as a revelation to some of you, but these youtuber do something similar, they spend hours, and thousands opening packs. They then edit it down to 5-10 minutes of screamy drama for weak minded people to buy into the lies that they are telling.

Imagine a world where people didn't believe everything they see and read.
  • THJ71 wrote: »

About 27000-28000 €

Extra 0 there mate. £2400 is 360,000 Fifa Points.
  • kayron16
    THJ71 wrote: »

About 27000-28000 €

Extra 0 added there. 360k fifa points is £2400 if bought off the ps store
  • McLaughlan_26
    483 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone in here watch match of the day? Each 90 minute match is condensed down to around 5-10 min segments aka highlights. Essentially, there's quite a lot of a football match where not that much happens so they cut it out.

Well, this may come as a revelation to some of you, but these youtuber do something similar, they spend hours, and thousands opening packs. They then edit it down to 5-10 minutes of screamy drama for weak minded people to buy into the lies that they are telling.

Imagine a world where people didn't believe everything they see and read.

This.

I actually thinking spending £1000 on this and not being able to afford every TOTY and every player is absolutely silly, I still can't quite believe people actually spend these amounts on a game, especially when the quality of game is as bad as fifa is
  • Waldog94
    1309 posts Professional
    Its common sense if someone opens 100k fifa points and someone else opens 12k fifa points who do u think is going to get more good players?
  • EA_Andy
    2816 posts EA Community Manager
    Closing this and filing under "redlist rubbish".

There's no such thing.
This discussion has been closed.