Prime Stoichkov appreciation thread!

FifaTaco
908 posts Semi-Pro
I’ve played with prime Stoichkov for over 150 games with him scoring 180 goals and as his SBC was released earlier I knew I had to get him. This card is the most fun I’ve used all year and I can tell you he will be in my team for a long time to come. People complain about his weak foot but generally I don’t find it a problem with the amount of power he puts on each shot. Anybody else found this card as good as I have?

Comments

• MHoney1234
    5018 posts Big Money Move
    He’s genuinely brilliant with a Hawk on him
  • TestEagles
    1817 posts Fans' Favourite
    He looks incredible, only minor thing is that weak foot... I’m pretty bad and need a two-footed player
  • FifaTaco
    908 posts Semi-Pro
    TestEagles wrote: »
    He looks incredible, only minor thing is that weak foot... I’m pretty bad and need a two-footed player

Trust me mate, it really doesn’t make a difference, he scores for fun, with both feet :lol:
  • Amdp9
    2439 posts Fans' Favourite
    used him for about 50 games earlier this year, He is alright to me, that week foot will cost you games, But he is a scoring machine to be honest, but lot's of miss chances
  • FifaTaco
    908 posts Semi-Pro
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    used him for about 50 games earlier this year, He is alright to me, that week foot will cost you games, But he is a scoring machine to be honest, but lot's of miss chances

Weak * :wink:
  • Scanjabi
    45 posts Park Captain
    All I wanted this Fifa was prime Stoichkov.. I’ve enjoyed him every year in the past so I worked my way up to finally get him and he is dreadful. Trust me it’s so hard for me to say it but he was just awful for me , I swapped him for prime Crespo and havnt looked back. I tried every Chem style and he just couldn’t be found and he missed so many sitters. I found his 90 card more prolific
  • holdenwait
    51335 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    just completed him for rui costa +500k.. too sleepy and without a complete team to play a few games tho, saving that pleasure for tomorrow. he was my no1 target this year o:)

potm hazard - hristo - x

kdb/pogba - spotm reus - ballack

is gonna be the lineup (got all those players already) just need to sort defense and RW out
  • FifaTaco
    908 posts Semi-Pro
    Scanjabi wrote: »
    All I wanted this Fifa was prime Stoichkov.. I’ve enjoyed him every year in the past so I worked my way up to finally get him and he is dreadful. Trust me it’s so hard for me to say it but he was just awful for me , I swapped him for prime Crespo and havnt looked back. I tried every Chem style and he just couldn’t be found and he missed so many sitters. I found his 90 card more prolific

No mate this is sad, I’m sure he’s still great, maybe you had a bad day with gameplay.
  • holdenwait
    Screenshot-2019-01-08-at-00-26-51.png

buzzinnn
  • FifaTaco
    908 posts Semi-Pro
    holdenwait wrote: »
    just completed him for rui costa +500k.. too sleepy and without a complete team to play a few games tho, saving that pleasure for tomorrow. he was my no1 target this year o:)

potm hazard - hristo - x

kdb/pogba - spotm reus - ballack

is gonna be the lineup (got all those players already) just need to sort defense and RW out

That team sounds solid mate, I’m also going for taht prime ballack. Should really solidify the midfield.
  • FifaTaco
    908 posts Semi-Pro
    Screenshot-2019-01-08-at-00-26-51.png

buzzinnn

Looks class mate!
  • holdenwait
    untradeables for life <3
  • TestEagles
    1817 posts Fans' Favourite
    How have people found Ballack... he looks immense on paper?
  • holdenwait

fantastic.does everything well
  • iST4PL3S
    86 posts Park Captain
    Getting there not used him yet

343f6e566fa592ee2db86793aa2573af.png
  • regia5bg
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    FifaTaco wrote: »
    I’ve played with prime Stoichkov for over 150 games with him scoring 180 goals and as his SBC was released earlier I knew I had to get him. This card is the most fun I’ve used all year and I can tell you he will be in my team for a long time to come. People complain about his weak foot but generally I don’t find it a problem with the amount of power he puts on each shot. Anybody else found this card as good as I have?

Played against him yesterday for the first time ever.
    He didn't impress me, but his owner wasn't that good. Team full of icons and great players but unable to steal me the ball; after I scored 2-1 (after 2nd half kick off) I dominated 2nd half and I think he almost never had a chance, leaving me possession while in the lead. 1st half was far different, with him playing better (despite I took an early lead). Hristo was more or less used just our of the area, I feard more Zaha NIF on that match xD
  • sonnyfilth
    3742 posts National Call-Up

fantastic.does everything well

@holdenwait

Have you used the players above Ballack? If so how do you compare, no pro's would use him end game but he seems like one of if not the best mids after Gullit/Vieira/Matthaus

I'm concerned about his agi/bal/curve

Outside of that he looks absolutely insane
  • FifaTaco
    908 posts Semi-Pro
    regia5bg wrote: »

Played against him yesterday for the first time ever.
    He didn't impress me, but his owner wasn't that good. Team full of icons and great players but unable to steal me the ball; after I scored 2-1 (after 2nd half kick off) I dominated 2nd half and I think he almost never had a chance, leaving me possession while in the lead. 1st half was far different, with him playing better (despite I took an early lead). Hristo was more or less used just our of the area, I feard more Zaha NIF on that match xD

:lol: I’ve had this before in champs. I see a full icon team and I’m scared and then to the player is terrible.
  • FifaTaco
    908 posts Semi-Pro
    I’ve really missed this card, just used him ina couple of games and he’s still fantastic :love:
  • DadBod
    6069 posts Big Money Move
    He’s not worth it then?
  • FifaTaco
    908 posts Semi-Pro
    I found his middle card more effective but his prime is still worth it for me.
  • MHoney1234
    He’s amazing, his shot is a cannon. Loving him with prime best and Zlatan.

vfo0dpyzg7.jpeg
  • FifaTaco
    908 posts Semi-Pro
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

vfo0dpyzg7.jpeg

What a team! Cutting inside on that left foot is lethal.
  • MHoney1234

vfo0dpyzg7.jpeg

100% mate. His right foot isn’t that bad either. Feels more like a 4*
  • MHoney1234 wrote: »

vfo0dpyzg7.jpeg

100% mate. His right foot isn’t that bad either. Feels more like a 4*

Exactly, can’t feel the difference tbh.
  • KuriosOranj
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My favourite player this year! Agree about his "weaker" foot aswell, it's definitely a 4* 😎
  • balErik
    864 posts Semi-Pro
    I bought the prime yesterday and I hit the post a lot with him. I use Hawk on him. Scored some crazy goals too though. And he is very strong.

Worth to try some other chem style maybe?
  • Damo
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    Can confirm he messed me up in the WL