Are you a FIFA streamer? Get yourself added to the forum list here

Which team? *pics* Thanks in advance

Comments

• Noo
    895 posts Semi-Pro
    I like #3

Nicely balanced. Front three is insane.

Neymar offers so much in terms of unpredictability with double 5* and insane dribbling. Wish I could fit him in my team.

Only thing against 3 is the GK. Could you fit Hando in or the IF?
  • hjdjydyufu
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    I went with this...

ca0a645ca5c6096de4fcaeedbaf3d3cf.png
  • hjdjydyufu
    Noo wrote: »
    I like #3

Nicely balanced. Front three is insane.

Neymar offers so much in terms of unpredictability with double 5* and insane dribbling. Wish I could fit him in my team.

Only thing against 3 is the GK. Could you fit Hando in or the IF?

Szc is great for me @Noo
  • Keano
    7935 posts League Winner
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »

@kfcbucket21 @Rb10119

Thanks guys! Have you used 88 Best?

88 is fantastic used him for like 150 games before getting the Prime. he's up there with the elite icons imo, deffo has something special about him & can change a game at any moment.
  • krakos000
    15770 posts World Class
    Keano wrote: »

@kfcbucket21 @Rb10119

88 is fantastic used him for like 150 games before getting the Prime. he's up there with the elite icons imo, deffo has something special about him & can change a game at any moment.

He really does and I 100 percent regret selling him and now I cant even afford to get him back lol
  • Keano
    7935 posts League Winner
    krakos000 wrote: »

@kfcbucket21 @Rb10119

He really does and I 100 percent regret selling him and now I cant even afford to get him back lol

I told you... :trollface:
  • krakos000
    15770 posts World Class

@kfcbucket21 @Rb10119

I know I know :'(
  • krakos000
    15770 posts World Class

@kfcbucket21 @Rb10119

Tevez is doing the business though for now B)
  • hjdjydyufu

@kfcbucket21 @Rb10119

Cant wait to use him @Keano

My Dad had his card a year or so go and said it was his favorite. Havent used him ever so Im excited.
  • Rb10119
    1529 posts Play-Off Hero
    I didnt like the 88 that much but the prime is on another level
  • Keano
    7935 posts League Winner

@kfcbucket21 @Rb10119

My Dad had his card a year or so go and said it was his favorite. Havent used him ever so Im excited.

Just remember he's small & agile so use him like other players that're like that... Messi for example.I find people have an issue with Best if they're trying to use him like a target man or as if he has the strength of one as well as pace. He's useful for his agility, speed & positioning... that's where you'll make the Best of him (No pun intended).
  • hjdjydyufu

@kfcbucket21 @Rb10119

Just remember he's small & agile so use him like other players that're like that... Messi for example.I find people have an issue with Best if they're trying to use him like a target man or as if he has the strength of one as well as pace. He's useful for his agility, speed & positioning... that's where you'll make the Best of him (No pun intended).

Okay thanks. He is replacing Mbappe so those are fairly similar I think
  • Sercs
    17864 posts World Class
    2 or 3
  • hjdjydyufu
    Not sure I love Best.
  • hjdjydyufu
    As much as like using Best my team is the worst it's been ever. Worst start for me in WL

7-4

Going to sell best and get Mbappe and Neymar back
  • JimmyVulmer
    6057 posts Big Money Move
    As much as like using Best my team is the worst it's been ever. Worst start for me in WL

7-4

Keep us updated
  • hjdjydyufu

7-4

Keep us updated

Yea I wish I had your team. It's so sweet. Jelly.
  • BrentfordFC
    8925 posts League Winner
    Jesus Christ. Your team ideas are quite literally the worst when it comes to fifa. Who plays Ronaldo on 4 chem and puts lala in at left back
  • Bob_Dylan
    17907 posts World Class
    All look **** @COACH
  • hjdjydyufu
    Hey my dudes...I got destroyed yesterday and nothing I build feels right.

Can anybody help build the rest of this please? I'd like to keep the players on the team as I cant find anybody great outside of these guys. It can be any formation too. I dont care.

32af5bfc4379b92c134d3f8a678fd651.png
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2382 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think you answered your own question, #1 is the most fun so go with that.

Forget the "META" and enjoy the game. Personally I'd rather get get 20 wins with a team I enjoy than 25 wins with the same old boring faces
  • hjdjydyufu
    This is my fav team so far. Played so well last night. This is how it plays AFTER dynamic switch.

Seems I get more bounces my way with mostly NIFs too...tinfoil time :wink:

7b7685dec50745b206927b28de9d69d8.png
  • JimmyVulmer
    6057 posts Big Money Move
    No school today?
  • hjdjydyufu
    No school today?

Im in class now. Our school gives us laptops every year. It basically all we use.
  • BrentfordFC
    8925 posts League Winner
    No school today?

:joy:
  • P
    6919 posts Big Money Move
    No school today?

Im in class now. Our school gives us laptops every year. It basically all we use.

Give it up mate. You're on here so much it looks like bad parenting. No way I'd let my 12 year old freely roam the forums 24/7 especially if I couldn't deal with it and had to quit.
  • hjdjydyufu
    P wrote: »
    No school today?

Give it up mate. You're on here so much it looks like bad parenting. No way I'd let my 12 year old freely roam the forums 24/7 especially if I couldn't deal with it and had to quit.

I'm 13 and my Dad doesn't ask for my phone every day lol.
  • P
    No school today?

Ffs... seek help coach man. You used to be an alright dude. I know you struggled with critism and that. We all have our moments... but this **** is mental.
  • hjdjydyufu
    No school today?

Ffs... seek help coach man. You used to be an alright dude. I know you struggled with critism and that. We all have our moments... but this **** is mental.

Relax my dude. Not sure why you have a an issue. I didn't know I had to be an old dude to be a regular on this thing.
  • P
    No school today?

Relax my dude. Not sure why you have a an issue. I didn't know I had to be an old dude to be a regular on this thing.

I'm relaxed but it is a bit scary to think a grown man is impersonating a child online. Hence why my kids aren't allowed free roam of the internet.
This discussion has been closed.