TOTY Mbappe is insane

xFATAL
4042 posts National Call-Up
Not to state the obvious but in past years some TOTY felt no different from IF versions. This Mbappe is the best card i've used since TOTY Ronaldo in Fut 15. Way better than 93 Eusebio who I used about 70 games earlier in the year.

Comments

• shevyo
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hoping I can pick him and Messi up for 8mill combined this weekend.
  • xFATAL
    edited January 7
    shevyo wrote: »

Possibly, But I wouldn't wait too long on both players. Once the pro's and youtubers start using toty players and raving about them I can see prices shooting up. Also, Gonna be interesting to see what prices do on Thursday with rewards and people buying players for wl.
  • shevyo
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    xFATAL wrote: »

Possibly, But I wouldn't wait too long on both players. Once the pro's and youtubers start using toty players and raving about them I can see prices shooting up. Also, Gonna be interesting to see what prices do on Thursday with rewards and people buying players for wl.

Almost pulled the trigger when he was at 3.65 during lighting rounds. Hope I didnt do a mistake by waiting.
  • ha032742
    35034 posts Moderator

Almost pulled the trigger when he was at 3.65 during lighting rounds. Hope I didnt do a mistake by waiting.

You didn’t. He’ll be cheaper imo later/over the weekend. Just way too many have been packed.
  • Eisenhardt
    4112 posts National Call-Up
    ha032742 wrote: »

You didn’t. He’ll be cheaper imo later/over the weekend. Just way too many have been packed.

• RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 7
    in before he rage sells him during wl
  • Coderood
    1658 posts Fans' Favourite
    in before he rage sells him during wl

• Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14331 posts Has That Special Something
    97 rated TOTY insane. Shocker.
  • Amdp9
    2916 posts National Call-Up
    I will wait for TOTS later this year to stack it up ATM Prime Henry is denting my opponents. I think Mbappe will settle around 3.5-4M and Messi 4-4.5m
  • Estaban
    1025 posts Professional
    Kinda bummed. His stats are killer to Cruyff’s.
  • Amdp9
    2916 posts National Call-Up
    Estaban wrote: »
    Kinda bummed. His stats are killer to Cruyff’s.

@Estaban end of the day Icon feeling is inconic
  • xFATAL

Sorry for sharing my brief thoughts on a costly player. I've had high rated toty in the past that didnt live up to stats.
  • Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 8
    the TOTY stats of the attackers are just off the charts he's better than prime R9 in every stat basically being only one overall rated higher on the face card
  • xFATAL
    Spillaren wrote: »
    the TOTY stats of the attackers are just off the charts he's better than prime R9 in every stat basically being only one overall rated higher on the face card

Pretty much why I made the decision to buy him. Compared the two and at the 3.8 mil I paid he seemed like a bargain. Really enjoying my Mbappe Prime Stoich partnership at striker.
  • Recoba10
    1174 posts Professional
    edited January 8

I have TOTY Mbappe and I can confirm that he is literally insane. Only played 10 games with him, but it looks like to be the best card I have used in FUT over the 5 past years.

I am waiting for the review of someone who has already tried Prime R9. I would not find shocking if R9 is still better but I don't expect a big difference btw the two. To me, Mbappe is way better than Prime Eusebio.
  • tetsu0jin
    1863 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not to state the obvious but in past years some TOTY felt no different from IF versions. This Mbappe is the best card i've used since TOTY Ronaldo in Fut 15. Way better than 93 Eusebio who I used about 70 games earlier in the year.

Should i sell 90 gullit and if mbappe to get toty mbappe and if kondogbia?
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14331 posts Has That Special Something

Sorry for sharing my brief thoughts on a costly player. I've had high rated toty in the past that didnt live up to stats.

Wasn't having a dig mate I'd love him in my team as I know how good the NIF is. Just saying a 97 rated player will be deadly that is obvious. I agree about previous TOTY's being garbage.
  • Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Recoba10 wrote: »

I have TOTY Mbappe and I can confirm that he is literally insane. Only played 10 games with him, but it looks like to be the best card I have used in FUT over the 5 past years.

I am waiting for the review of someone who has already tried Prime R9. I would not find shocking if R9 is still better but I don't expect a big difference btw the two. To me, Mbappe is way better than Prime Eusebio.

R9 got that 5 star WF thou and with a marksman 99 shooting 97 pace 97 dribbling and really good strength combined and like with every card in the game giving strong links to neymar etc so got that going for him but want to play with players I like watching that is currently active
  • Supermario911
    1224 posts Professional
    Oh rly

a 4m player is insane?
  • Smiley_Utd
    1272 posts Professional
    Oh rly

a 4m player is insane?

when do ppl get bored of these comments?? I'm genuinely interested in these posts an ppl like you just clog it up. obvs hes good that why ppl want to hear reviews...
  • xFATAL
    edited January 8

Oh rly

a 4m player is insane?

When comparing him to other players in his price range I don't see what the problem is with a short review comparison. Like I said earlier not all high rated TOTY play amazing from using them in the past.

Guess we're only allowed to review 80 rated players....
  • IxToMxI
    5501 posts Big Money Move
    Seen Marshall’s review of him said the same he said the best card he’s used his reviews are usually accurate I’d love that Mbappe
  • tetsu0jin
    1863 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got him and he is phenomenal.
  • IxToMxI
    5501 posts Big Money Move
    Seen Marshall’s review of Ronaldo also he prefers Mbappe haha made me want him even more

On a side note worth watching the ronaldo review just to see one of the goals he scores, Ron through, one on one with the keeper, keeper rushes out, El tornado and volley to score such a good goal
  • iWiggle
    489 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Best player I have used in any fifa
  • ICE_UP_SON
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thinking about selling CR7, 91 lothar and otw cancelo to get him. He would replace CR7 in game at striker. Rui Costa would have to replace lothar as a Lcm (I despise rui but will use him in a sbc eventually). I have FB alves to replace cancelo at rb. I would be broke after doing this as I bought TOTY De Bruyne. Let me know what you think and thanks for any help!
  • Eazyyy
    59 posts Park Captain
    ICE_UP_SON wrote: »
    Thinking about selling CR7, 91 lothar and otw cancelo to get him. He would replace CR7 in game at striker. Rui Costa would have to replace lothar as a Lcm (I despise rui but will use him in a sbc eventually). I have FB alves to replace cancelo at rb. I would be broke after doing this as I bought TOTY De Bruyne. Let me know what you think and thanks for any help!

Im in the same boat! Thinking of getting rid of r9 94 for toty mbappe
  • Rippa
    1567 posts Play-Off Hero
    looks like a cheat code card
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    Seen Marshall’s review of Ronaldo also he prefers Mbappe haha made me want him even more

On a side note worth watching the ronaldo review just to see one of the goals he scores, Ron through, one on one with the keeper, keeper rushes out, El tornado and volley to score such a good goal

Yeah just watched that. Cheeky goal. The Toty Ronaldo review wasn’t the best.