Are you a FIFA streamer? Get yourself added to the forum list here

R.I.P toty on the pc

joehuk
1848 posts Play-Off Hero
I know it's early but these prices are going to be an absolute joke.

Last year on xbox modric,kante, de gea, Ramos, Marcelo were all in my reach this year I don't think o have a chance unless I spend alot of £££ not gonna happen EA.

I honestly feel they need to cap pc prices similar to consoles.

Comments

• Chubz
    3089 posts National Call-Up
    I know bro, I was on PC last year, remember Ramos was down to like 1.2m, MOdrid was even under 1m I think. BUT, look at how different the cards are this year. Modrid had 81 finishing last year, this year his TOTY has 89 finishing, more STR etc. All teh cards this year are even more better, and there are more coins on the market and less people on PC :(

I moved over from PC to Xbox over december, and first thing I noticed is how drastically cheap everything is on the xbox...but I still make the same coins at the same rate so its much easier on console.
  • Chubz
    3089 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 9
    wrong post
  • PDJEY
    1006 posts Professional
    Chubz wrote: »
    I know bro, I was on PC last year, remember Ramos was down to like 1.2m, MOdrid was even under 1m I think. BUT, look at how different the cards are this year. Modrid had 81 finishing last year, this year his TOTY has 89 finishing, more STR etc. All teh cards this year are even more better, and there are more coins on the market and less people on PC :(

I moved over from PC to Xbox over december, and first thing I noticed is how drastically cheap everything is on the xbox...but I still make the same coins at the same rate so its much easier on console.

Is it harder our easier on Xbox, the overall playerbase?
  • cashgrabloel
    35 posts Park Captain
    double if not tripple the playerbase on xbox