Gonna splash between 1m - 2m on TOTY pucks!

Chubz
3200 posts National Call-Up
Because I moved over to XBOX recently, I still have a stash of coins on my PC account. Since I most likely wont play on PC , I'll splash at least 1m on packs tonight, maybe even more. Then another 1m on the weekend when everything is out. I'll share the results, might even record it for a little youtube vid.

Comments

• Psyclon13
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    Recently someone in the General Discussion section posted that he spent 2.5 million on packs, and got only about 250k in return. Hopefully your luck is better! :)
  • Chubz
    Thanks for the wishes :) Luckily i "got nothing to lose" so if I only get discrds, its just for fun.
  • sanjay17
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hey buy any TOTY from market with that price :blush:
  • Chubz
    sanjay17 wrote: »
    Hey buy any TOTY from market with that price :blush:

I Could, but I dont really play with my PC Account any longer, which is why im trying the "thrill" of opening packs :) I splashed a bit last night, considering all...it actually went well. I opened a few 50k packs and a few 125k packs. I packed Salah (pity he didnt get a TOTY), Neuer, Erikson, Handonovik, Otemendi, Pjanic and a bunch of 85s and 84s. Considering some people didnt even get a walkout from these packs, I made about 50% of my coin packs back.