89 Klose or other icon striker PS4 budget 750k

Safehands84
3527 posts National Call-Up
Has anybody used Klose 89, looking for a striker who will make rooms in behind, will be partnering Tevez in 4222, Tevez drops so need someone who with “beats offside trap” trait. Had 90 RVN but he just didn’t move and I’m 150k away from the prime.

Other options I’ve noticed in my budget are Middle Hernandez, middle Linekar and middle inzaghi.

Aguero is another option but had have to drop my SBC Savic which I don’t want to do.

I was thinking of holding out for prime RVN or Linekar but I think prices are going to rise sharply tonight and I have nothing to sell to make them coins quickly

Comments

• Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    Prime Vieri is doing good for me.
  • Vinny1979
    4013 posts National Call-Up
    not much help but had prime klose yesterday

ridiculous card
  • Safehands84
    Bought Klose 552, think I’ll make my coins back if I don’t like him
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    Curious in a review of him when possible.
  • tatadwader
    2406 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bought Klose 552, think I’ll make my coins back if I don’t like him

why?
  • tatadwader
    2406 posts Fans' Favourite
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    not much help but had prime klose yesterday

ridiculous card

elaborate?!
  • torakun
    1593 posts Play-Off Hero
    Used prime Klose for 37 games. Scored me 28 and 18 assists. Overall, I'd say he is good, but only if you don't depend on him. If he's your main star players and other need to support him, he's not worth it IMO.

If you're a crosser, he's worth it. His positioning is great. If you're a tiki taka/kick and rush, he's kind of sluggish.

For that budget, trusts me.. get Prime Inzaghi. You wont regret. just shoot with him.
  • Ash Ketchum
    629 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He's one of my all time fave players so I bought him like a week ago he wasn't good at all although his stats looked like they should be good something was wrong with him. Couldn't figure out what but honestly don't get the 89 you will regret it like I did.
  • Safehands84
    Played about 8 games with him now. He’s a pure target man. Strong and has scored a few bullet headers. He’s doesn’t make runs in behind but his hold up play is fantastic. I’ve been messing around with formations so struggled since I’ve bought him, he’s paired with Tevez but think with a partner like Aguero or Aubabyeng who will run off him he been deadly.