58 posts Park Captain
    Against me he is the living Messias but when i use him he has no arms
  • Boomba
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    enatic wrote: »

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    10914 posts Has That Special Something
    He's been absolutely solid for me haven't even considered changing him since he came into my team. I always like big tall keepers think this was partially the reason Begovic was so op last year.
  • AA1020
    59 posts Park Captain
    He is going to give me a nervous breakdown. Some games I should be winning 4-0/5-0 yet Courtois keeps it at 0-0 or 1-0
  • AjaxLegends
    1714 posts Play-Off Hero
    Great for me and I don’t move the GK. A lot better than IF Alisson which I used before because he is untradeable.
  • IxToMxI
    5488 posts Big Money Move
    He’s the Bain of my weekend league especially when people are good at moving the keeper, have to resort to the sweaty bi line and pass back
  • Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    He’s the Bain of my weekend league especially when people are good at moving the keeper, have to resort to the sweaty bi line and pass back

This is something I need to learn, seen it a lot this weekend and is quite a great way to score.
  • AA1020
    59 posts Park Captain
    Jaymizzo wrote: »
    IxToMxI wrote: »

This is something I need to learn, seen it a lot this weekend and is quite a great way to score.

bro just run down until you hit the goal line with winger off counter preferably inside the area and just low cross. It is 90% always a goal
  • L1vingl1fe
    3072 posts National Call-Up
    Worst high rated keeper in the game
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up

This lmao

But at least he's better then lloris. Damn lloris is trash in this game
  • Woeful
    63 posts Park Captain
    edited January 7
    not as good as neuer on a basic
  • AA1020
    59 posts Park Captain
    Idk what you guys are talking about. He has been absolutely insane in the several games I came up against him.
  • Burninman
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    De Gea has been so so bad lately for me, a true siv, he even parry’s the ball into his own net. It’s not the actual keeper it’s the programming and rng decided for you
  • GeorgeGervin
    1535 posts Play-Off Hero
    Courtois destroys me. Saves everything.

Love to try to fit him into my squad but I’m in untradeable hell atm.
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional

• RandomLhama83
    10090 posts Has That Special Something
    Best keeper in the game... de gea close second
  • holdenwait
    54757 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Ter Stegen is way better
  • Eroberto
    1374 posts Professional
    Yashin is better than courtois. Courtois can give up some boneheaded goals where he just stands still or doesn’t react quick enough. I got prime yashin to replace courtois and he makes a full attempt at every shot. His reflexes are unreal and I’m giving up less goals with him than I did with courtois. Neuer is better than courtois too. He’s by far the GK I have the most trouble scoring against. The shots have to be timed perfectly or 1v1 situations. Anything else he saves.
  • Steelcitysniper
    1152 posts Professional
    Timed finesse and kimpembe will score on ter steigen and courtois in the same net at the same time
  • Steelcitysniper
    1152 posts Professional
    And im not even joking sadly
  • Jonboyparker
    5125 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 7
    He’s good. So is Neuer and DDG. They all have games with no arms and then some with octopus arms.