EA Please Improve DR Rewards For Higher Divisions!

AFC_95
8828 posts League Winner
I'm pretty sure players are still purposefully staying in div 5 for rewards. I went down to div 6 a bit ago and my word was it so much easier than 5. Then I happened to get up to div 4 and that was also easier than 5! Sucked the fun out of the game for me when I got back to 5.

Comments

• deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    100% this would sort out so many issues in rivals
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    deang07 wrote: »
    100% this would sort out so many issues in rivals

And it's annoying because no one asked for DR. All the people I spoke to wanted was seasons with good rewards for winning the title etc. But agreed. DR will become more fun if rewards reflected the division.
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    Div 4 rewards are better than 5 and I haven't packed anything good in weeks.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Recoba wrote: »

Div 4 rewards are also better than div 3 though. I finally got promoted last week and think I'm going to go back down to 4 this week. In div 3 I've to play more games against harder opponents for worse rewards it just doesn't make sense.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Recoba wrote: »

They might be better but they're not good enough to warrant people playing harder opponents and needing a higher amount of points.