The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Icons like Rivaldo SBC

Carlo
1626 posts Play-Off Hero
Hey ya guys,

I am thinking who would be the icons that would require the same or at least similar teams to Rivaldo's SBC?

I got Costa and I am wondering whether I should sink him in the Rivaldo SBC since I got better CAMs in my team and he is unusable at the moment.
Just wondering whether I should save him for someone like Prime Rijkard maybe?

Who do you think will be the icons with similar SBCs like Rivaldo's ?

Comments

• ccooaattssyy
    9933 posts League Winner
    I imagine most icons currently around 1m
  • Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bergkamp, MVB, Klose, Petit, Nedved, Veron... Can't name all of them off the top of my head but they are what most would consider mid range icons in the mould of Rivaldo. Only Petit out of them could be a touch more expensive.

• Carlo
    1626 posts Play-Off Hero
    Jaymizzo wrote: »
    Bergkamp, MVB, Klose, Petit, Nedved, Veron... Can't name all of them off the top of my head but they are what most would consider mid range icons in the mould of Rivaldo. Only Petit out of them could be a touch more expensive.

Thanks mate :) I was thinking kinda the same. I would rather wait I guess since I need much more a CDM than a LW for now.
  • Scholesyy
    1405 posts Professional
    They seem to base them on market value so players between 900k - 1.4M should be like Rivaldo.