The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Guilty of the crime of manually defending

Tomashy300
171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Exactly what I said what’s the point in manually defending when u don’t get the ball? Tackling doesn’t work unless the ai does it for you didn’t they put in a patch that they were rewarding players more for manually defending? I’ve always done manual defending cos I don’t trust the ai but now it’s just getting rediculous the amount of tackles that don’t get u the ball the amount of tackles that take a funny bounce to someone rite infront of your goal to score anyone else having issues with this or am I doing something wrong? (Apart from not letting the ai do everything for me defensively of course)

Comments

• Burninman
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    I fall prey to this mistake all the time too sadly.
    Sit back and wait to counter attack. This is fifa 19
  • Tomashy300
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah but it’s boring it’s the same thing over and over u can’t sit back when u concede a goal after 2 mins cos the game decides to give them a free goal from kickoff when u make 3 tackles and then they go score! Servers are terrible for me too today I might just leave wl and play a different game at this rate!
  • Scaenor
    683 posts Semi-Pro
    Tomashy300 wrote: »
    Exactly what I said what’s the point in manually defending when u don’t get the ball? Tackling doesn’t work unless the ai does it for you didn’t they put in a patch that they were rewarding players more for manually defending? I’ve always done manual defending cos I don’t trust the ai but now it’s just getting rediculous the amount of tackles that don’t get u the ball the amount of tackles that take a funny bounce to someone rite infront of your goal to score anyone else having issues with this or am I doing something wrong? (Apart from not letting the ai do everything for me defensively of course)

The ball bouncing infront of them after I tackle is a third of my goals I concede another third is me passing abt with my keeper average conceding 1 goal a game idk y I do it and final third I get outplayed