Having weird problems with FIFA 19 (FUT in particular)

Pooter
416 posts Sunday League Hero
I'm not sure whether you lot are experiencing the same problems. Time after time I am suffering from the controls just messing up. I kid you not, I could not lob pass, shoot at goal. Just ground pass and that's all

Secondly, when playing online, I get the oppositions encroaching into my half of the pitch before kick off

Thirdly, the offside mechanism in the game is a mess. It even said that I was offside once, when I was inside my own half. If EA/Frostbite want "realism" in the game play, not even corrupt officials would be stupid enough to catch someone offside inside their own half

Fourthly, not only when it messed up my controls, it completely reset my tactics and left me losing lots of games that should have been easily won. This left me fuming

Comments

• Pooter
    I even have a picture of the said messed up controls of my playstation based game

Which is here: http://tinypic.com/r/2a5iwcy/9
  • Vasquezbt
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Looks like you may have accidentally set controller to single button option. I have accidentally done it when pressing the wrong button when you have the option to pick which controller for which team. Just go into controller setting during game and change.
  • Chavez76
    1308 posts Professional
    Vasquezbt wrote: »
    Looks like you may have accidentally set controller to single button option. I have accidentally done it when pressing the wrong button when you have the option to pick which controller for which team. Just go into controller setting during game and change.

This. happened to me as well ones last year
  • Pooter
    Vasquezbt wrote: »

How could I accidentally set it to single button option? There shouldn't even be that option so that it can happen. And before you say it, I couldn't even shoot with the controls, so it's not as if someone could just set it for their own 'purposes'
  • Pooter
    And the control problems happened mid game, in squad battles, I had to forfeit the match because I couldn't change it