Serie A team advice/improvements

AdamH
881 posts Semi-Pro
Hello

What improvements would you suggest to make this team more competitive?

I’m open to anything, although I don’t have many coins so the more expensive players will take a while to get.

Tried Matiudi and wasn’t blown away by him. Prefer Nain as a B2B.

2irrktz.png

Comments

• ml1dch
    1903 posts Play-Off Hero
    If Belotti.

Always IF Belotti.
  • Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    ml1dch wrote: »
    If Belotti.

Always IF Belotti.

Agree on IF Belotti. Best striker in Serie A

SIF cancelo is great.
  • AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    If Belotti.

Always IF Belotti.

SIF cancelo is great.

Been looking at IF Belotti. Use his NIF in my fitness team. Is his IF better than Icardi?

And SOF Cancelo is top of my list I think.

How about Handanovic over Sczezney?
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    50k coins will not upgrade anything so for your budget it's probably best what you can get atm
    I've tried all affordable ST from Serie A and Immobile worked for me better than all others. Look into that Futswap Martinez.

Imo you need to upgrade right side of your team, maybe Walker + SIF Mahrez + Fernandinho or KDB but that's a lot of coins though
  • AADCFC
    223 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Scream Caseras, if that is how you spell him, is doing fantastic for me at the moment with If Koulibaly.

With 50k I would just keep grinding dude.

• Westhead94
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Europa league Perisic is class
  • BeanieGee
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sell icardi and replace with immobllie or if belotti
    If sczn or if Donna rummage GK
    UCL skrinrar is good at Cb too
  • RadamelFalcao9
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lautaro Martínez for sure!!! I have played around 189 games with his champions league card and i find him really really good 👌

Nice team btw
  • Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    AdamH wrote: »
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    If Belotti.

Always IF Belotti.

SIF cancelo is great.

Been looking at IF Belotti. Use his NIF in my fitness team. Is his IF better than Icardi?

And SOF Cancelo is top of my list I think.

How about Handanovic over Sczezney?

For me, yes he performed way better.
    Handanovic is the best GK in Serie A. He saves a lot of 1 vs 1.
    Try to save some coins and invest im cheap in forms. And resell during the week. In 2 weeks you may be able to upgrade more than 2 or 3 players
  • AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    Think I’ll give IF Belotti a try, as his NIF is very clinical.

Going to save for SIF Cancelo and Handanovic I think
  • Gawa_fc1
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    AADCFC wrote: »
    Scream Caseras, if that is how you spell him, is doing fantastic for me at the moment with If Koulibaly.

With 50k I would just keep grinding dude.
    Agree with scream caceres.ive used him for over 300 games and honestly hes the best seria a cb.stick an anchor on him to improve his physical.his defending stats and balance and agilty with the boosts are unreal.the only time he will come out of my team is if they change his boosts.
  • Tubbs76
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sell the whole team and and don't do Serie a. I learnt the hard way. I'm a Serie a lover, always had Serie a teams, good teams but when it comes down to it, all epl based teams and all hybrid epl based eams always seem to get the rub in important moments. I sold the whole team , re built a hybrid and have never looked back. A real pitty as i love many the players in Serie a. The only 2 I have left are Dybalaa and mertens.
  • Give Higuin a shot he was really good for me up top with Dybala behind.

Had Balde but prefer Douglas Costa.
  • AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    Tubbs76 wrote: »
    Sell the whole team and and don't do Serie a. I learnt the hard way. I'm a Serie a lover, always had Serie a teams, good teams but when it comes down to it, all epl based teams and all hybrid epl based eams always seem to get the rub in important moments. I sold the whole team , re built a hybrid and have never looked back. A real pitty as i love many the players in Serie a. The only 2 I have left are Dybalaa and mertens.

Refuse to go BPL, can’t play with boring teams.

• Tubbs76
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 2019
    Agree, i hate epl based teams. They get favoured and boring. Come up against the same 12 players every game playing the same 4321 or 433. I keep 5 epl based players on the roster,. Team is a hybrid of Serie a, is liga, epl and french league
  • JMUIRHEAD
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    IF Belotti is worth a shout. IF Mandzukic is a beast also and maybe better as lone striker. Perisic over Balde, Handanovic over Schezbenznsbduey and SMS over Allan :)
  • Gavgronk
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Insigne or Perisic at LW, Koulibaly is solid at the back, Handanovic is a must & as loads of others have mentioned IF Belotti bangs them in fo fun!
  • Paul9619
    720 posts Semi-Pro
    JMUIRHEAD wrote: »
    IF Belotti is worth a shout. IF Mandzukic is a beast also and maybe better as lone striker. Perisic over Balde, Handanovic over Schezbenznsbduey and SMS over Allan :)

Agree on Perisic and Handanovic suggestions. I had Balde as a sub at 60/70 mins as he is awesome against tired full backs. I also had Matuidi instead of Allan in my Serie A team.