Opinions on Pack Opening

HishamAyman
2671 posts Fans' Favourite
Everyone tells me not to open the packs during TOTY because of the pack weight. They told me to either open packs this week because everyone is waiting for TOTY or the week after TOTY because no one opens packs too and the pack weight is higher, what would you do?

Comments

• JamieT96
    6979 posts Big Money Move
    Doesn't matter when you open your packs, you'll pack F all anyway.
  • RandomLhama83
    10090 posts Has That Special Something
    my opinion is, to never open them. there nothing in it, unless your a twitch streamer marketing the game for ea that is.
  • Zv1k0
    5729 posts Big Money Move
    Open them when all TOTY are in packs. You could open them now or after TOTY and still get nothing. It's all luck. Why not try and get lucky when the big boys are in packs...
  • HishamAyman
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    Doesn't matter when you open your packs, you'll pack F all anyway.

I know but when will I pack less F :D
    my opinion is, to never open them. there nothing in it, unless your a twitch streamer marketing the game for ea that is.

They are packs that I saved
  • J_DAWG290
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pack weight doesn’t change based on the number of packs opened. Just like the odds of winning the lottery are exactly the same regardless of the number of entries.
  • TimmehT
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Packs are always trash..
  • Tommygunn
    3113 posts National Call-Up
    I opened a 25k pack at 6.01 last toty and packed De Gea :*
  • MrMagicNL
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Everyone tells me not to open the packs during TOTY because of the pack weight. They told me to either open packs this week because everyone is waiting for TOTY or the week after TOTY because no one opens packs too and the pack weight is higher, what would you do?

Some people told me that packing a toty is just as possible as packing the nif card of it.. so the pack weight of toty kante for example is the same as nif kante
  • lastfifa
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    If i pack something good from first packs i open some more. If first packs are total garbage i leave them for another day.
  • HishamAyman
    edited January 5
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/abuq46/is_it_worth_saving_packs_for_toty/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/7ph7h6/in_case_you_are_saving_packs_for_toty_your/
    I read these stuff too and they scare me lol people spending thousands and saving hundreds of packs and pack nothing
  • lastfifa
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    Opened on fifa 16 packs with more than 4m and packed nothing during la liga tots.

• HishamAyman
    lastfifa wrote: »
    Opened on fifa 16 packs with more than 4m and packed nothing during la liga tots.

This is what im reading everywhere :D
  • Amdp9
    2738 posts Fans' Favourite
    SO ??
  • You ain’t gonna pack a TOTY if you wait
  • You ain’t gonna pack a TOTY if you wait

Probs won’t pack one anyway but I did so you never know
  • Amdp9
    2738 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did get any ?
  • HishamAyman
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    Did get any ?

Was really bad, but got untradeable Marcelo from the La Liga upgrades
  • RandomLhama83
    10090 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 20

its completely random... il give an example...
    I did baresis SBC recently. i opened
    mega packs
    premiun gold packs
    rare players packs
    and pulled nothing. These are high value packs and cost alot.
    Next up
    a simple gold players pack ( never expected anything from this one, all the sudden a board pops out)
    Pack a Future Star Hakimi worth 150,000 coins.

Im not a content creator or YT or nothing. just a random player, with a decent team worth just under a mil so theres no conspiracys. Its what i been sayin all along. pack luck = completely random....