Prime Raul or Ballack as CM

Zero_velocity
670 posts An Exciting Prospect
I know the obvious should be Ballack as Raul is much better suited as ST or CAM....but.....I want to do either of the SBC’s for the packs for TOTY. And yes, I know I won’t pack anything but be interesting to hear if anyone’s played Raul at CM and can comment. Cheers

Comments

• ragesh91
    1222 posts Professional
    Haven't used Raul, but surely not. He has very low aggression afaik. Ballack on the other hand is a midfield enforcer who will pop up with goals from time to time, his low agility is notable though.
  • Fifaplayer90
    40 posts Park Captain
    Raul up front my god he’s lethal seriously averaging 2 goals a game for me my ballack is cdm he’s beast there Raul would get bullied at cm imo
  • joehuk
    7689 posts League Winner
    I'm using Raul as my ST and Ballack as CDM with guardian.

Absolute monster there as is Raul as striker I was reluctant to drop luis Suarez for him but it was worth it.

His left foot or right are brilliant.
  • Stevo_CT
    3502 posts National Call-Up
    Please don't wast Raul as a CM. Ballack is super human at CDM.
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1175 posts Professional
    The only time I would advise raul as a rcm is in a 433(5). The cms get forward alot and honestly score more than my cf a lot of times and are usually afforded a ton of space. Otherwise its a huge waste and he is better suited in a forward position. Probably better off with ballack there though honestly (coming from a real madrid supporter).
  • Idek
    17630 posts World Class
    I know the obvious should be Ballack as Raul is much better suited as ST or CAM....but.....I want to do either of the SBC’s for the packs for TOTY. And yes, I know I won’t pack anything but be interesting to hear if anyone’s played Raul at CM and can comment. Cheers

If this is the main reason for doing either of them then wait for a better icon
  • Thehubby
    2043 posts Fans' Favourite
    Have you completed Rio costa or Keane sbc
  • Zero_velocity
    Cheers everyone. My reasoning for Raul was that I could start him off at CM and then down the line use him as striker as am happy with my strikers at the moment. But yeah, ballack would be better at Cm so will just do him.

I have done the Rui Costa sbc already thanks

I could wait for a better icon sbc but would be very happy with either of them in my team
  • Thehubby
    Cheers everyone. My reasoning for Raul was that I could start him off at CM and then down the line use him as striker as am happy with my strikers at the moment. But yeah, ballack would be better at Cm so will just do him.

I could wait for a better icon sbc but would be very happy with either of them in my team

The reason I asked is that I completed the Raul sbc last week.but completed the cheaper icon first for the packs and then chucked the icon into the Raul sbc doing it that way you get nearly 1 million worth of packs back
  • Zero_velocity
    Thehubby wrote: »

The reason I asked is that I completed the Raul sbc last week.but completed the cheaper icon first for the packs and then chucked the icon into the Raul sbc doing it that way you get nearly 1 million worth of packs back

Appreciate the advice thanks
  • Thehubby
    Thehubby wrote: »

Appreciate the advice thanks

Cool pal I hope you pull something nice