Are you a FIFA streamer? Get yourself added to the forum list here

Fifa deliberately ruined head to head ( seasons)?

I've been saying fifa since fifa 06 (no joke). I started playing online from fifa 09, and I can't remember when but when FUT picked up fifa changed seasons so that they pick your opponent based on the team you've picked ??? This has ruined normal head to head, before when I matched with an opponent and the opponent wanted to go with a 1 star team I will cha he teams to a 1 star team and have a head to head match with 1 star.

Example, I've picked Fulham and I've been searching for 1 hour and I can't find one opponent ...

Can we please start a poll and get our seasons updated so that we can see our opponents team selection ... it'll be a real game changer and it will increase the chance of finding opponents and not always getting matched with the same teams ..

I feel like fifa is trying their best to push everyone to FUT (after all it is their main source of revenue .. )

Comments

• NXG
    22 posts Ball Boy
    KINGmehrad wrote: »
    I've been saying fifa since fifa 06 (no joke). I started playing online from fifa 09, and I can't remember when but when FUT picked up fifa changed seasons so that they pick your opponent based on the team you've picked ??? This has ruined normal head to head, before when I matched with an opponent and the opponent wanted to go with a 1 star team I will cha he teams to a 1 star team and have a head to head match with 1 star.

Example, I've picked Fulham and I've been searching for 1 hour and I can't find one opponent ...

Can we please start a poll and get our seasons updated so that we can see our opponents team selection ... it'll be a real game changer and it will increase the chance of finding opponents and not always getting matched with the same teams ..

I feel like fifa is trying their best to push everyone to FUT (after all it is their main source of revenue .. )

They are... EA have openly said this already - each game mode is designed to encourage you to eventually play Ultimate Team.
  • DarkMac
    67 posts Park Captain
    I never saw a game so under rated like this one. But we all know why. Wherever Ronaldo is... that team is boosted as hell. Also FIFA is known to be the most scripted game ever. Whenever you win few games, does not matter who are you playing against, the script boost the other team or makes your players slower so you will loose the game. And this is the way they are not smart enough to find another algorithm. Simple as that...
  • It is sad how the business world is **** up a good game. Seasons are the reason why i bought fifa again this year, but i dont find any 1 to play with ( i play full manual controlls ) found one match today and been searching for hours. I think i have to just rst fifa from my hobbys since i cannot play with assisted ( ping pong ) controlls.

The ultimate team ruined this game, it has a good idea and i would play it if they would have manual controlls only option . but oi dont invest money in some packs and play with assisted ai game mode since it is not real experience , it is simulated and made for little kids who think they are really good when make beatifull score , even though they didnt do it , the ai did it.

Think this is the last version of fifa i bought since this game doesnt deliver me any happiness , only if friend comes here to play with fuulmanual controlls...

Money badly spended. so thank you ea for ruining a great game... I hope pes or some other would get more ppl to play it and would build fullmanual controll games...
  • tarheels_forever
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA can try to convince me to play FUT all they want but if they do away with Seasons ill stop playing. its as simple as that. i want to play online with real world teams with real world rosters. i have ZERO desire to play FUT.
  • Its impossible to play this **** and have joy at the same time...you shoots 15 times and dont score, opponent shoots 2 and score... the tackles are horrible, you have to tackle FIVE times to disarm, when the opponent just run close to your player and disarms easily... Fifa 19, the worst game ever made!
  • blue166
    556 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EA can try to convince me to play FUT all they want but if they do away with Seasons ill stop playing. its as simple as that. i want to play online with real world teams with real world rosters. i have ZERO desire to play FUT.

I second this. I would sooner stop playing this game then entertain playing Ultimate Team. My desire like you is to play with real world rosters. If I wanted to manage I would switch all my attention over to Football Manager. I would move from FIFA to PES in a flash if Ultimate Team was the only option.
  • Its impossible to play this **** and have joy at the same time...you shoots 15 times and dont score, opponent shoots 2 and score... the tackles are horrible, you have to tackle FIVE times to disarm, when the opponent just run close to your player and disarms easily... Fifa 19, the worst game ever made!

Your problem is that when you play assisted conroll settings it is SIMULATED and thats why it does that. You ppl should realize that when you start to play with fullmanual controlls the game is totally different and actually is very nice and best gaming experience that you will have. Evrything that happens in the game then is real and its up to ypur skills vs opponent skills. It is hard first and takes time to learn since it is REAL and not simulated but when you start to succeed and you get the first nice shot even to goal direction you feel satisfaid since you did it. Then you score your first with fullmanual settings and you are SOOOOOO EXCITED and realize how awesoe game it is.

We need more people to realize that fullmanual controlls is the real way to play this game .

Now there is not that many players who play with fullmanual since they like to play that ping pong easy made game but when you play like that the ai / computer is allways giving advantage to you or the other player and then it is simulated.

When more players switch to fullmanual we get the best gaming experience ever.

Im not a PRO but still love the game with fullmanual, even if i lose or win since every match i play i play better.

Start training with fullmanuals and i promise that the start is not easy but keep playing and you see what i mean.
  • DarkMac
    67 posts Park Captain
    You are totally right, except that there is one huge issue: you wait for hours to find a player that also matches your settings (manual controls) !
  • sometimes you find players faster but i know what you mean. I also practice manual controlls by career mode and play with fullmanuals. But yea this is the reason we need to speak about manuall controlss to get the good game back. Also im searching other players that play with fullmanual controlls so we can play agaisnt eachother and maybi if we get more and more ppl we can start our own group and make our own tourneys etc. Im thinking of creating website where take members who play with fullmanuals and we can keep league / tourneys and that website is where is all fixtures etc.