Pogba

Comments

• Juked By Neymar
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    JoyW wrote: »
    I’ve played so many times against him, but he could never pull something good off...

Untill now, I have RTTF Fabinho and maybe I will sell him and buy Pogba in this team:

RTTF Sanchez - Lewandowski - RTTF Pulisic

Pogba - RTTF James Rodriguez - RTTF Sanches

Futman Aanholt - VVD 87 - RTTF Tah - Scream Rafinha

Fährmann

When I buy Pogba I have to switch Rafinha for Bender and Fährman for OTW Alisson

do you notice any difference with VVD off chem?
    I'd do anything to avoid Bender at RB lol
  • Futfanatic wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Mine has 30 goals/40 assists in 90 games....as a CDM. Absolutely love him.

4231 CDM? Reaaaally?

I don’t understand what you mean? He’s kinda perfect for an offensive CDM, if you have a more defensive one next to him. Stay in position better than you’d expect from a H/L. Wins headers, tackles, physically too strong for most players and great at playing out from the back. Continues his runs into the box well too.

not disagreeing he should be a great offensive CDM, just surprised with that stat line a bit

I’ve had him for 401 games partnered with kante usually as a CDM but sometimes gets swapped in game too a CAM he has 93 goals and 97 assists. He wont leave my team unless I get a better version of him. The same goes with kante.

I have pogba on balanced and kante on stay back if there both CDM.
  • Juked By Neymar

4231 CDM? Reaaaally?

I don’t understand what you mean? He’s kinda perfect for an offensive CDM, if you have a more defensive one next to him. Stay in position better than you’d expect from a H/L. Wins headers, tackles, physically too strong for most players and great at playing out from the back. Continues his runs into the box well too.

not disagreeing he should be a great offensive CDM, just surprised with that stat line a bit

I’ve had him for 401 games partnered with kante usually as a CDM but sometimes gets swapped in game too a CAM he has 93 goals and 97 assists. He wont leave my team unless I get a better version of him. The same goes with kante.

tempted to play around with some things and be fine with 8 chem on a player or 2
    May do a 4132 or 4231 with
    IF Suarez - Messi
    IF Martial - Pogba - UCL Dembele
    Kante
    Marcelo - Ramos - Varane - SIF Lala
    courtois
  • joehuk
    3209 posts National Call-Up

4231 CDM? Reaaaally?

This I use him at cdm with no instructions so he's free to do what he wants while Ballack does most of the defending.

One thing that pogba shines at is winning headers absolutely insane.

His burst of speed going forward is excellent aswell.

Took me about 10 games to get used to his animation but after that he's been brilliant for me this WL.
  • Futfanatic wrote: »

4231 CDM? Reaaaally?

tempted to play around with some things and be fine with 8 chem on a player or 2
    May do a 4132 or 4231 with
    IF Suarez - Messi
    IF Martial - Pogba - UCL Dembele
    Kante
    Marcelo - Ramos - Varane - SIF Lala
    courtois

Both would work well used 4-1-3-2 at the start for a PL team but after one of the patches I didn’t like it anymore. I don’t know how well it works now.
  • Joaopauloted
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I use him in cdm position (4231) paired with rttf Kondogbia. Hes immense in that position, and usually scores/assists. I didn't have problems with his workrates, and i believe instructions have higher priority than wr, so everything is okay. I couldnt get him at CAM though.
  • BorussenBernie09
    1395 posts Professional
    Will Pogba drop further than 345k on PS4 or will he rise soon? If yes, when?
  • LoudNightfox
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Faced many times but never used. If he is like Yaya Tourè it would be a pleasure to play with him.
    He looks like a mix between Grace & Power.
  • Juked By Neymar
    Will Pogba drop further than 345k on PS4 or will he rise soon? If yes, when?

my guess is he'll drop a little bit more but as soon as TOTY starts he's going back up
  • GL
    6508 posts Big Money Move
    Pogba plays like an icon! I really rate him. Very good at CDM for linking the play and his frame makes him really good for defending, despite the stats
  • hjdjydyufu
    7506 posts League Winner
    He is the best player in my team besides CR7

He is amazing!
  • Juked By Neymar
    I'll keep him a little longer :sweat_smile: he's been playing a little better for me so we'll see
  • Cphilly13
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hold l2 when pogba gets the ball when someone is using high press n you will see how good he is, goals will come but his strength against a press in midfield is just amazing!!
  • Scaenor
    664 posts Semi-Pro
    I have zero issues with Pogba.

I DO NOT know what I am doing wrong with Mbappe though! I want him to work out! Just not finishing like he should. Creates a bit but doesn’t drive it home.

Trust mbappe is **** and as over hyped as he is in real life he the same as martial put martial in the same team as him and watch but Utd are picking up now so we will see also mbappe looks good cos of farmers league and he world cup blah blah was martial even given the chance...
  • Juked By Neymar
    Scaenor wrote: »

I DO NOT know what I am doing wrong with Mbappe though! I want him to work out! Just not finishing like he should. Creates a bit but doesn’t drive it home.

Trust mbappe is **** and as over hyped as he is in real life he the same as martial put martial in the same team as him and watch but Utd are picking up now so we will see also mbappe looks good cos of farmers league and he world cup blah blah was martial even given the chance...

Mbappe tears me to shreds in WL all the time but was OK for me
  • Juked By Neymar
    Cphilly13 wrote: »
    Hold l2 when pogba gets the ball when someone is using high press n you will see how good he is, goals will come but his strength against a press in midfield is just amazing!!

Will give this tip a try, appreciate it :)
  • Scaenor
    664 posts Semi-Pro
    Scaenor wrote: »

Mbappe tears me to shreds in WL all the time but was OK for me

The amount if 1 vs 1s he missed made me cry
  • jajce111
    2772 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pogba is good, it is you m8 that dont know how to use him or get the best out of him.
  • alvchong
    936 posts Professional
    jajce111 wrote: »
    Pogba is good, it is you m8 that dont know how to use him or get the best out of him.

agreed. I pulled Pogba at early November and sold him for icon. I thought i use Fabinho instead. My defense and link up play suddenly all gone, last week i bought him back and my game are a lot smoother. You either dont know how to use him or you haven't experience what missing.
  • Has1988
    688 posts Semi-Pro
    Just brought pogba IF

Used him in WL and he was very good

I use futmas matuidi kante and pog in midfield he seemed good to me altho no goals as of yet but that's fine

What's the best chem for him? Brought him with shadow but not tbh?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    Has1988 wrote: »
    Just brought pogba IF

I use futmas matuidi kante and pog in midfield he seemed good to me altho no goals as of yet but that's fine

I use sniper on him but I also play him at CAM.
  • Has1988
    688 posts Semi-Pro
    Has1988 wrote: »
    Just brought pogba IF

I use sniper on him but I also play him at CAM.

Hmm

What would u recommend as a CM
  • Joaopauloted
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I use him with sniper also, even in cdm position, in order to boost his longshots.