Team Building Help Needed!

kfcbucket21
8192 posts League Winner
edited January 2019
once my TP clears I'll have about 1.9m and could sell a few other things to hit 2m. Looking for team ideas in any form. Haven't played much recently so not sure who's good. An Icon in there would be nice!

also have 88 lukaku, 86 lucas, futmas torriera, 86 moreno, Isco, and 84 Lala untradable but I'm fine using them as subs. Big Rom has been disappointing tbh
Post edited by kfcbucket21 on

Comments

• kfcbucket21
    8192 posts League Winner
    shameless bump lol
  • kfcbucket21
    8192 posts League Winner
    Screenshot-20190105-144119.jpg

Hows this?
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    9596 posts League Winner
    a3Ufm7W.jpg

Switch IG to this

gga6utH.jpg
  • kfcbucket21
    8192 posts League Winner
    a3Ufm7W.jpg

Switch IG to this

gga6utH.jpg

Thanks! How do those EL cards work? Haven't been around much haha do they have a chance at getting upgraded?
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    9596 posts League Winner
    a3Ufm7W.jpg

Switch IG to this

gga6utH.jpg

Thanks! How do those EL cards work? Haven't been around much haha do they have a chance at getting upgraded?

So the EL cards I believe get upgraded if they get to the next stage of the tournament. So if Sevilla go through, WBY would get an upgrade equivalent to an IF (87 rated)

I think Inter needs to advance to R16 for Perisic to get one as they qualified via CL knockout
  • kfcbucket21
    8192 posts League Winner
    a3Ufm7W.jpg

Switch IG to this

gga6utH.jpg

So the EL cards I believe get upgraded if they get to the next stage of the tournament. So if Sevilla go through, WBY would get an upgrade equivalent to an IF (87 rated)

I think Inter needs to advance to R16 for Perisic to get one as they qualified via CL knockout

Makes more sense haha was wondering why they were so expensive compared to their other versions (perisic 100k more than the 87 CL card and 86 yedder 200k than the 84) haha
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    9596 posts League Winner
    a3Ufm7W.jpg

Switch IG to this

gga6utH.jpg

Makes more sense haha was wondering why they were so expensive compared to their other versions (perisic 100k more than the 87 CL card and 86 yedder 200k than the 84) haha

RTTF WBY is worth the extra 200k, so good
  • kfcbucket21
    8192 posts League Winner
    a3Ufm7W.jpg

Switch IG to this

gga6utH.jpg

RTTF WBY is worth the extra 200k, so good

Really tempting. Hopefully they beat Lazio lol perisic should get at least 1 upgrade as they play Vienna
  • kfcbucket21
    8192 posts League Winner
    uppppp. thinking something around 89 mvb
  • Finesse_4days
    17471 posts World Class

I am just building you something now
  • kfcbucket21
    8192 posts League Winner

I am just building you something now

thanks really apperciate it!
  • Finesse_4days
    17471 posts World Class
    edited January 2019
    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/3816601 I would personally play this in a 4231 with Griezmann Cam, Kondogbia LCDM and Kroos RCDM but it would work in a 442 or a 4222 as well. Instead of Promes you could get Coutiniho it depends if you want pace or passing and dribbling.