Flashback players.

NoWayJose
42 posts Park Captain
I'm guessing it's too late for this year, so for next year, wouldn't it be great if the flashback players had links to the club or league that their flashback card is from ?

Example - Flashback Pato should have links to AC Milan players or even better yet would be Serie A in general.

I don't know what the easiest way of doing this is, but I'm thinking if they just changed the club on the card from the players current one to the one he played for during the flashback season.

Thoughts ??

Comments

• ms203
    42 posts Park Captain
    i think ea cant do that because of licenses
  • DKCena
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    ms203 wrote: »
    i think ea cant do that because of licenses

This. Would really love if tevez, Pato etc would link to their old clubs. But that will never happen
  • Mmandras
    3189 posts National Call-Up
    That's actually awesome idea but it would increase the cost of SBC's. They already have icon-like stats as it is. But I have to agree on this one, FB Pato in China or Tevez in Argentina just feels wrong. I don't see licencing issues, it's just chemistry and EA can choose to do whatever they like with cards who are still in native club squad and have their logo on a card.

Generally speaking even if it stays as-is, FB cards are so damn cool addition to already rich content.
  • NoWayJose
    42 posts Park Captain
    I don't get how changing a players club on his card has anything to do with licenses. If that was the case we wouldn't be able to do transfers in edit mode or career mode.