Fut Champs ‘game under review’

Rizzywizzy6786
190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Anyone else been getting kicked with the message ‘game is under review’? 3 games it’s happened, was winning 2, losing 1. Of course i get the loss but no wins

Comments

• John_Barnes
    1262 posts Play-Off Hero
    Means you’ve been cheated by another user.

It’s a forced disconnection hack.

They teacher the internet from their phone data and make a call causing a disconnection some how. It’s all over YouTube.

I had it 3 times last week reported it to EA and nothing changed
  • BGAlum
    1216 posts Professional
    Yep, just watched one video explaining it... then saw the guy open all the packs he won I am guessing using the glitch...

And he pulled nothing of value... could not have laughed any harder when he finally pulled a TOTW player only to see the player be a 79 rated player.

Classic karma.
  • Idek
    10244 posts Has That Special Something
    Happened twice in a row for me tonight, winning both times and it's like the match never happened
  • SeanDCFC
    2382 posts Fans' Favourite
    Means you’ve been cheated by another user.

It’s a forced disconnection hack.

They teacher the internet from their phone data and make a call causing a disconnection some how. It’s all over YouTube.

I had it 3 times last week reported it to EA and nothing changed

Delete this, we don't need to make it more visible.
  • BGAlum
    1216 posts Professional
    @SeanDCFC ... or we need to really highlight it so it gets fixed.

As many hoops as it takes to report things officially to EA this may or may not be reported officially... and who knows they may have no fix...

Either way it is bs... but again, many things in this game are BS by design sometimes.
  • SeanDCFC
    2382 posts Fans' Favourite
    BGAlum wrote: »

As many hoops as it takes to report things officially to EA this may or may not be reported officially... and who knows they may have no fix...

Either way it is bs... but again, many things in this game are BS by design sometimes.

No, the problem with fifa is that every exploit is displayed so publicly that it's easy for those desperate to win to find. We do not need people here telling others specifically how to do a disconnect glitch.
  • BGAlum
    1216 posts Professional
    SeanDCFC wrote: »
    BGAlum wrote: »

No, the problem with fifa is that every exploit is displayed so publicly that it's easy for those desperate to win to find. We do not need people here telling others specifically how to do a disconnect glitch.

That is no different than any other platform. It is not unique to FIFA. The problem is EA either can not or does not want to fix some of the issues.

Nobody here is trying to teach them how to do it, but did explain what it was. Pretty sure those that want to cheat already know they can find what they need on YouTube or other locations.

The rest of us need to be aware and the community needs to demand an easier way to report those that use such cheats/glitches.

Cheats and glitches have existed well before online gaming. From Atari to Nintendo and beyond they will continue. Hiding them only leaves the honest in the dark as the victims of such things. Additionally if the group is small taking advantage, there is even less incentive to fix the glitch. Again, more visibility on cheating tactics so we can report them is a good thing.
  • BGAlum
    1216 posts Professional
    I will go one step further, when I report items to EA they offload the work to Sony!

EA has NO interest in stopping this period. They have no interest of people having team names that are offensive, etc as again they have offloaded for us to report to Sony!

What a joke!