Flashback Tevez Fail

Trying to submit the SBC Flashback Tevez - La Albiceleste - and everytime I submit a valid squad I get disconnected from UT with a message about "an error connecting to FIFA Ultimate Team." This is not the first SBC it's happened to either. It's an absolute joke. EA doesn't care about the switch users

Comments

• Aaron2
    8 posts Ball Boy
    I had this problem with Marquee Matchups. Try boosting the chemistry
  • ZiaFC
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Its because of the formation either boost chem or build a team that will fulfill the chem requirements for both formations if you look up the sbc on futbin you can find which formation, but the formation they are using will not be on the switch edition so find one that is the closest to it and use that as a guidline for which players you can use.
  • idtn
    7 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 5
    You can try this. It can help. Use the same positions. You must have 10 players in squad with loyal.
    2019-01-05-6-18-50.png
  • Cervelo
    67 posts Park Captain
    Yup, I did it with 100 chemistry, it's a pain.
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    520 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EA took the word "puzzle" to another level with the Switch SBC's this year. They post the requirements, and the users has to guess a plus for the solution. Really crappy situation...
  • Cervelo
    67 posts Park Captain
    I think I do them by chance sometimes, as I use an untradeable item and they happen to be the right position. Like using a cdm in a CM position.😂
  • Does this work with 100 Chen then don’t want to waste any more coins if it doesn’t ?
  • Cervelo
    67 posts Park Captain
    It did for me, as was able to do this with a 100 chemistry team.