FUT advice

RexAnglo1066
193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited January 4
So, I don't get that much time to play, maybe 3 or 4 games a day...usually in the evening.

Sometimes I might get more, but I have other commitments, and other games I like to play.

The thing I wanted some advice about is the best way to utilise my limited time to earn the best rewards possible.

At present I mostly just play Squad Battles, usually on World Class, and get to Gold 1 or so each week.

I've held back initially as far as Division Rivals, as I wanted to have at least a half usable team.

I have played 2 of the 5 qualifying games that you play to determine where you end up difficulty wise, and I will finish that just so I have DR as an option.

As an aside, is there any reward for even competing that initial qualification process?

Anyway, what I really want to know is what should I concentrate on?

Bearing in mind I want to enjoy my time and not be endlessly frustrated and annoyed, and weighing up the average rewards a relatively low skilled player (in an online scenario) such as myself can expect to receive, can anyone offer me any advice about which game mode to focus on?

I had considered playing a bit of both, but surely all that would do is end up giving me lower ratings in both and consequently less rewards in both?

I mean, if I at least play one game mode I maximise my play time, yes?

I really would appreciate some advice from those with an understanding of the best ways to maximise your playtime, the differing rewards between the two, whether its better to play both and get less rewards from each, and factoring in whether the stress and anger of playing online is worth enduring, or not, especially as I think I read that DR rewards really don't get good until you start winning multiple games?

To clarify, ideally I prefer coins over packs, as my pack luck is terrible; but packs are ok, I guess.

I forgot to mention Single Player Seasons (on and offline), and to a lesser extent the Draft (though the relatively high entry cost puts me off, and my rewards playing it in Fifa 18 were a let down).

Does anyone feel these are viable ways to earn coins and packs?

Thanks in advance for any help, guys.

Comments

• Crysister
    457 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bearing in mind I want to enjoy my time and not be endlessly frustrated and annoyed

Sry, but you might be looking for another game then.
  • Toonleew
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    First piece of advice is to stick to squad battles but only play Legendary and only play the 2 poor teams and then update to the next 4 and repeat.

Legendary vs teams of low rating and low chem e.g. 75 chem 75 rating are easy to beat 5 v 0 on Legendary and you get 2200-2500 for this type of win.

Then play squad rivals until you reach gold one and you don’t need to go any further than 3500 points on PS4.
  • Killer_Snake2017
    473 posts Sunday League Hero
    play division rivals up to rank 3 eg. 3500 points on ps4 and get Gold 1 on squad battles is probably the best... But id try and get rank 2 on division rivals and build a fitness team to casually play with in squad batles, and that would save you 10k a week on fitness consumables. Also you can just go into amateur squad battles leave the controller down come back 15 mins later and your game is over and your 1st XI will have got their fitness back (by being on the bench).
  • RexAnglo1066
    Crysister wrote: »
    Bearing in mind I want to enjoy my time and not be endlessly frustrated and annoyed

Sry, but you might be looking for another game then.

lol...why do you think I only play in small doses?
  • RexAnglo1066
    Toonleew wrote: »
    First piece of advice is to stick to squad battles but only play Legendary and only play the 2 poor teams and then update to the next 4 and repeat.

Legendary vs teams of low rating and low chem e.g. 75 chem 75 rating are easy to beat 5 v 0 on Legendary and you get 2200-2500 for this type of win.

Then play squad rivals until you reach gold one and you don’t need to go any further than 3500 points on PS4.

So mixing it up is viable?
  • RexAnglo1066
    play division rivals up to rank 3 eg. 3500 points on ps4 and get Gold 1 on squad battles is probably the best... But id try and get rank 2 on division rivals and build a fitness team to casually play with in squad batles, and that would save you 10k a week on fitness consumables. Also you can just go into amateur squad battles leave the controller down come back 15 mins later and your game is over and your 1st XI will have got their fitness back (by being on the bench).

I didn't know about the amateur SB bit.