Are you a FIFA streamer? Get yourself added to the forum list here

FUT CHAMPS WEEKEND LEAGUE - RUINED.

humping_klown
61 posts Park Captain
okay so now we are playing against cheats using automated perfect timed finishing.

so when you notice that the green indicator flashes on 2 players within a split second - when you block a shot and it spins towards another one of your opponents players who also impossibly flashes green - report them.

when they go a couple of goals ahead you may see they stop using it in order to avoid detection - but you score and make it a closer game and suddenly it will reappear .

yes this does exist and is not some paranoid fantasy .

Comments

• humping_klown
    61 posts Park Captain
    @EA_Andy

is anything being done about this ? i am fed up of seeing these cheats crowing about the fact they didn't get banned from WL and draft / division rivals etc.
  • humping_klown
    61 posts Park Captain
    edited January 4
    edited : removed image of cheat.

not sure it's appropriate to post that .
  • sanjay17
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    okay so now we are playing against cheats using automated perfect timed finishing.

so when you notice that the green indicator flashes on 2 players within a split second - when you block a shot and it spins towards another one of your opponents players who also impossibly flashes green - report them.

when they go a couple of goals ahead you may see they stop using it in order to avoid detection - but you score and make it a closer game and suddenly it will reappear .

Idk bro. Sometimes when the opponent blocks the shot, the cursor changes immediately to a new player, carrying the green flash. I have seen this many times but not sure if its a cheat
  • BeardedBerk
    1469 posts Professional
    more the stat hacking **** that are destroying it. just played some scum who had all 11 players 99 stats
  • Springveldt
    3573 posts National Call-Up
    How is that a cheat? I see that multiple times every weekend league, I thought it was just the servers being crap and the player switch was just carrying over the green tick.
  • Springveldt
    more the stat hacking **** that are destroying it. just played some scum who had all 11 players 99 stats
    Sounds like this weekend is going to be fun.
  • BeardedBerk
    1469 posts Professional
    Sounds like this weekend is going to be fun.

I saw pique absolutely blaze past ucl Sane... Paused then boom 99s for days
  • BeardedBerk
    1469 posts Professional
    And on top of that, passing seems to be absolutely fooked at the moment and that's with decent gameplay
  • racemachines
    9 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 4
    I have already given up when a slight touch from opponents makes my players lose the ball. 99 strength for days. Imagine having neymar touching my cr7 while running even with me pressing shield, i get outmuscled and lose the ball. These cheats has been there since many months ago and have reported each of them but they are still there. EA doesn't care about us pc players.
  • humping_klown
    61 posts Park Captain
    edited January 4
    lol

trust me ,

99 ovr is not working for many of the cheaters . They are using chemistry style cheats along with specialities and trait cheating .

Timed finishing is a relatively new cheat that was created within the last 10 days .

I try to keep up with the latest cheats so that i get less annoyed at the game and also can try to determine an opponents playing style .

this appears to be the most popular method of cheating (the following image - also what many are using in draft ) . They have since added the timed finishing and strong shot cheat .

6a608106c7f61484a72033e43b77e63b.png

• sanjay17
    lol

trust me ,

99 ovr is not working for many of the cheaters . They are using chemistry style cheats along with specialities and trait cheating .

Timed finishing is a relatively new cheat that was created within the last 10 days .

I try to keep up with the latest cheats so that i get less annoyed at the game and also can try to determine an opponents playing style .

this appears to be the most popular method of cheating (the following image - also what many are using in draft ) . They have since added the timed finishing and strong shot cheat .

what is this image? where is it from?
  • humping_klown
    61 posts Park Captain
    How is that a cheat? I see that multiple times every weekend league, I thought it was just the servers being crap and the player switch was just carrying over the green tick.

they have figured out all the different coordinates on the pitch and the mechanics for timed finishing so that it is now automated . They now always get a perfect shot - doesn't always score at the moment but it gives them an unfair advantage .

I would agree with you that it's a server glitch IF the opponent ever mistimed a shot and was getting red , yellow and green like most regular players but having seen with my own eyes the cheat being created and people working on fine tuning that cheat . It's sadly not a glitch .

These cheaters will not get reported if the normal fair player does not know about these things . Some opponents will be good at timed finishing and will play fair but even those players will time it slightly wrong sometimes under pressure .

People do get suspended from WL - It's worthwhile reporting players .

back in the day 'score changing' used to be the only real method of cheating and was easy to spot - disconnected but the game didn't count - cheater got the win . EA would permanently ban those players but now these cheaters are using more complex methods / harder to spot .
  • humping_klown
    61 posts Park Captain
    sanjay17 wrote: »
    lol

trust me ,

it's from the cheats forum . I am not going to post where exactly it is from because that will create many more new cheaters . People are paying 15 euros a month to use this cheat btw .

crazy .
  • humping_klown
    61 posts Park Captain
    c147c1f8b128da763a9af3818eb5ac8a.png

Cheat creator answering a question on how the time finishing cheat works - today .

going to be harder to spot and report than i initially thought .
  • Psyclon13
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    People are paying real money, in order to gain virtual money? Well, that's just magnificent.
  • sanjay17
    lol

trust me ,

it's from the cheats forum . I am not going to post where exactly it is from because that will create many more new cheaters . People are paying 15 euros a month to use this cheat btw .

crazy .

They have forums for that? Wth :/ ea would resort to removing fut from pc rather than punishing them
  • humping_klown
    61 posts Park Captain
    lol

trust me ,

crazy .

They have forums for that? Wth :/ ea would resort to removing fut from pc rather than punishing them

that's my fear - that they remove fut or just completely stop releasing the fifa series for pc. it almost happened a few years ago but for quite a big outcry from the community .

They have stopped the coin buying /selling to a large degree but this in turn pushed .. or nudged .. these people into producing cheats for the masses and profiteering from that . There are hundreds if not thousands of cheat using accounts . Just 100 users creates this cheat creator 1500 euros a month .

that's serious tax free income .

we complain about the servers being rubbish but if we consider all this cheating that takes place and the constant disconnecting and sending of misinformation then it's hardly a surprise that the servers have problems .
  • joehuk
    1848 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 4
    Well i've just played a game against the computer literally.

guy paused the game, once finished he was no longer playing the AI was playing his game.

only really short didn't want to record for long as it drops my performance a little, but as you can see no cursor and it 100% felt like the AI
  • humping_klown
    61 posts Park Captain
    joehuk wrote: »
    Well i've just played a game against the computer literally.

guy paused the game, once finished he was no longer playing the AI was playing his game.

only really short didn't want to record for long as it drops my performance a little, but as you can see no cursor and it 100% felt like the AI

can't see the video but i believe you . had something similar happen to me . makes the game feel ridiculously hard when you can't tell which player is containing and which is the 'controlled' player . i lost 4-0 when that happened to me .

says video is unavailable .
  • joehuk
    1848 posts Play-Off Hero
    Will work now. Had it set to private.

Nah it was literally playing the AI the player was not controlling anyone.

I play alot of squad battles so I know exactly how the AI plays.

Was very strange and hope it's not a common trend this WL
  • humping_klown
    61 posts Park Captain
    the thing is that i expected the cursor because i dont like to play against the AI - so when it wasn't there against me it totally messed up my head !

this can happen when i leave the game loaded into fut hub menu but don't play for a while ( like when i go to eat or something ) i come back and start a game that take a while to load and the AI is playing for me :/

never had it happen with the opponent switching during a game though .. definitely was the AI having watched the vid. i'd swear for you . in fact i did ! sons of a ....

• hhoverflow
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    The same crap since I started with Fifa online.
    EA don't care about PC, it will always be infested with cheaters.

Move to console, is the only solution.
  • humping_klown
    61 posts Park Captain
    edited January 5
    :D :D :D

think i have made some new friends .. or not :D :D

fefdd46b84929cf32c5a9a52d7b33668.png

• okay so now we are playing against cheats using automated perfect timed finishing.

check your PM, I gave you some informations that can be usefull ...
  • humping_klown
    61 posts Park Captain

any information relevant - share it in here for the masses embedded into your post .

it's better than the whole community and EA members / developers have access to all the information in one post .
  • okay so now we are playing against cheats using automated perfect timed finishing.

any information relevant - share it in here for the masses embedded into your post .

it's better than the whole community and EA members / developers have access to all the information in one post .

can you share the screen that I sent you in PM please ? I don't know why, it's not working in public.

Thanks !
  • Springveldt

What a bunch of morons, paying £15 a month to cheat at this game. :joy:

• maksi
    6026 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 5
    And how to report those cheaters, it's just my word i have no proof.

I have seen it in WL and Rivals quite a lot.
  • sanjay17
    Sorry for being sceptical :) Had an experience just nw
  • humping_klown
    61 posts Park Captain

What a bunch of morons, paying £15 a month to cheat at this game. :joy:

AND still some of them activate all the different cheat options and still lose :joy:

how bad at a game do you have to be to not be able to win even when in 'god mode' ? .. oh dear lmao
This discussion has been closed.