People say that the standard blue cards +1 rating are the same as the gold cards in performance

Sm0key_J0e
437 posts Sunday League Hero
Anyone knows more about this? If so, it’s a scam.

Comments

• senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    You can't really feel the diference of +1 in any stat, that is what people mean
  • Jonboyparker
    6102 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2019
    It’s not they are the same. They are too similar. The price difference is not worth the +1 for most of the cards.

EG: NIF Firmino = 40k / UCL Firmino = 150k. I’ve had both and do not notice a 110k difference at all. My UCL’s are untradable.

If you’re spending 150k on a card you might as well get a better card.

That’s the way I look at it. The UCL’s are good... but mainly if you pack them. No way I’d pay extra to buy one especially when it only takes 1 IF to overtake or equal them.

You need to weigh up if it’s worth sticking your coins in or spending them elsewhere. It’s the same for +1 IF’s. Personally I’d stick with the -1 until I’m very comfortable in coins.
  • BladesManSUFC
    452 posts Sunday League Hero
    People only want them because they are a special card... they are the same in performance but just look a tad better in your team from a viewing point.
    I don’t know how people are spending 100k more
  • sheffutd87
    3441 posts National Call-Up
    They often have less than 1% improvement over their none inform card in terms of extra in game stats. They are 100% not with the massively inflated prices just for a colour.

They’re not even half then upgrade an inform card is.