I have played 4 games today, and in each one felt that I have had absolutely 0 control over the outcome of the game. Passes, shots, player switching - nothing goes the way I command it to. 80% of the goals I concede are purely down to scenarios which I am only in because the game hasn't correctly responded to my commands. The other 20% is usually my keeper - 3 shots went straight at him in one game and all went in. The next game goes to pens because my opponent scores from kick off boost in the 89' - I correctly guess 3 of his penalties yet the ball goes straight through my keepers hands each time, resulting in me losing. I literally conceded 2, yes 2 goals today, where the ball actually morphed through either my defender or my opponents attacker! This is how little control I have over the result of the game. I can read his move and counter it perfectly, yet still be punished.
How is it that my 'green' or 'perfectly' timed finesses consistently hit the post or go over, when my opponent hits ones in the yellow bar and they go in? How is it that 89 IF Pogba's strength is no match for Andrew Robertson? How can EA give away money for playing this game when literally nothing makes sense or has a level of RNG that seems to impact the outcome in some way. Shouldn't the reward go to the player who wins because of ONLY his own skill, and nothing else?
I seriously want a refund. I can't compete with what is going on at the moment, I consistently outplay my opponent, having more shots, creating more opportunities and having more possession, but still lose. 8-9/10 losses I take are (in my eyes) completely undeserved. I seriously think that only 15-20 occasions out of the 110 times I have lost, that my opponent has genuinely been better than me - which I am not afraid to admit - fair play to them if they're better. But if they get outplayed, and score only from kick off or scenarios in which I have no control over countering, then that's when I lose all incentive to play this excuse of a game from an excuse of a franchise.