Comments

• sanjay17
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    request for a draft token
  • CBCB_dRk
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    sanjay17 wrote: »
    request for a draft token

will never happen dude... I lost 64 match in draft total, 60 against cheater, tryed each time to get a token, never happened
  • BeardedBerk
    1598 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 23
    yeh if you start a draft and you see a low chem team you know what is coming

i get the loss on my record but never has it finish the draft for me, i can always search again for another game
  • CBCB_dRk
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    yeh if you start a draft and you see a low chem team you know what is coming

i get the loss on my record but never has it finish the draft for me, i can always search again for another game

it s when u got a friendly cheater dude. Either you can seek another game, either your freeze and you are forced to quit and last but not least a nvidia message bug making the game crash (true story bro :neutral: )
  • I have the same **** problem all the time, and I spend money on points to enter draft...
  • BeardedBerk
    1598 posts Play-Off Hero
    managed to win a draft just in only 5 attempts... 4th match (final) knew it was coming with his 57 chem team.

got the "game under review" message and back to the main menu but let me search again

Fulluminati was name of guy who did it to me
  • xttrust
    16 posts Ball Boy
    it happends a lot to mee too. i have entered live with EA. The asistant told me that he will help me. In the end no help was given. He didn't know a thing about this game. He just passed the ticket to other one who again had no clue about this game.
    I lost about 20 drafts because of this crash or instant exit. My ticket was never solved. Money was lost. No changes to the game was made to fix this.
  • xttrust
    16 posts Ball Boy
    I want my tockens back. Now! Not in 2020 when they mean nothing.