FIFA 19 SQUAD BATTLES RIGGED

Comments

• maksi wrote: »
    Top 30 are cheaters for sure because they all have higher score than #1 on PS4/XB1. So probably at least top 50 are cheaters, probably more.

Wow so there is nothing that can prove to you that they are not cheaters, although a lot of people livestream?
  • maksi
    6577 posts Big Money Move
    maksi wrote: »
    Top 30 are cheaters for sure because they all have higher score than #1 on PS4/XB1. So probably at least top 50 are cheaters, probably more.

Wow so there is nothing that can prove to you that they are not cheaters, although a lot of people livestream?
    you do realise that pc players are just a few percents of all fifa players

• maksi
    If someone is good at fifa they wouldn't ever bother playing on PC.
  • Springveldt
    4495 posts National Call-Up
    hhoverflow wrote: »
    top 100 in SB are all cheaters
    I wouldn't say top 100 but the top 30 definitely are and more than likely the top 50.

Now that most people have God squads, I can see a few of the top 100 not cheating but through the year I'd say 80% of the top 100 have been cheaters.

The fact that EA did nothing to stop the top 30-50 all cheating each and every week says it all really.
  • hhoverflow wrote: »
    I wouldn't say top 100 but the top 30 definitely are and more than likely the top 50.

Now that most people have God squads, I can see a few of the top 100 not cheating but through the year I'd say 80% of the top 100 have been cheaters.

The fact that EA did nothing to stop the top 30-50 all cheating each and every week says it all really.

Ok so I'm a cheater, cause I made the top 10? Wow you'd think people would have better things to do but to cheat. There is no changing your mind? What if I was go livestream a match for you?
    If someone is good at fifa they wouldn't ever bother playing on PC.

That doesn't make any sense that's why there are different platforms to play on, I like Xbox but some people prefer ps or pc. Isn't it people's choice what platform they use?

you do realise that pc players are just a few percents of all fifa players

I'm not disagreeing with that but like I said before since I've made the top 100 and top 10 I've realised that you don't actually need to cheat to make the top 100,, I almost always concede but as long as you get the 5 goals you will make the top 100 even in legendary difficulty, I even made the top 20 by playing on legendary.
  • Springveldt

Ok so I'm a cheater, cause I made the top 10? Wow you'd think people would have better things to do but to cheat. There is no changing your mind? What if I was go livestream a match for you?
    If you made top 10 on PC legit then congratulations you may actually be the best Squad Battles player in the world.

Top 10 PC all have over 10K points more than the best player on PS4 and 26K points more than the best Xbox player going by Futbin stats for last week.

PC - TOP 2-10 155,529
    PS4 - TOP 1 144,963
    XBOX - TOP 1 128,672

How many games did you win on Ultimate? You can't get 155K points by winning 5-0 on Legendary for all 48 games.

If you made top 10 on PC legit then congratulations you may actually be the best Squad Battles player in the world.

Top 10 PC all have over 10K points more than the best player on PS4 and 26K points more than the best Xbox player going by Futbin stats for last week.

PC - TOP 2-10 155,529
    PS4 - TOP 1 144,963
    XBOX - TOP 1 128,672

How many games did you win on Ultimate? You can't get 155K points by winning 5-0 on Legendary for all 48 games.

I play on XBOX, I don't play on PC or PS. I don't know why the points systems is different on each console, you'd have to ask the console makers or the game makers, I actually have no clue.

In regards to:

PC - TOP 2-10 155,529
    PS4 - TOP 1 144,963
    XBOX - TOP 1 128,672

That's actually correct but incorrect because I play on Xbox and the No1 in the world on Xbox last week was some guy called Jared or something like that but the actual number 1 is a guy who has stopped playing for some reason and his name is devilkane and he was getting an average of 147,000 but like I said for some reason he has stopped playing the game and this devilkane guy has been number 1 since near enough the begining of FIFA 19.

I usually play about 2 games on ultimate depending on the squad rating and who is actually in the squad because some times they will say a team is 78 rated, yet they have Messi, R7 and some other top boys and just bronze guys on the bench so it makes the team lower rated, those teams I usually just play on legendary.

You're right you can't get 155k points by playing 45 games on legendary but there are some games I'll play on legendary and get 2800 so it does help a lot but if you win 5-1 every game or even 5-2 you still make the top 100 easily playing on legendary difficulty, plus I try, like I said I try to get the 10 shots on target, 10 corners, no offsides or fouls or cards and 60% ball percentage, I know it's easier said then done but I try my best and it doesn't always work out but my priority is the 5 goals.

FIFA is a tuff game and don't get me wrong I don't like it as much as I used to but I know I don't have time to cheat, but I do understand why people would believe that the top 100 are cheating. Put it this way I said it in my previous messages, the only you will believe it is by watching the top guys as a lot of them livestream or if you have a friend who made it.
  • Duncan1972
    298 posts Sunday League Hero

PC - TOP 2-10 155,529
    PS4 - TOP 1 144,963
    XBOX - TOP 1 128,672

I play on XBOX, I don't play on PC or PS. I don't know why the points systems is different on each console, you'd have to ask the console makers or the game makers, I actually have no clue.

In regards to:

PC - TOP 2-10 155,529
    PS4 - TOP 1 144,963
    XBOX - TOP 1 128,672

That's actually correct but incorrect because I play on Xbox and the No1 in the world on Xbox last week was some guy called Jared or something like that but the actual number 1 is a guy who has stopped playing for some reason and his name is devilkane and he was getting an average of 147,000 but like I said for some reason he has stopped playing the game and this devilkane guy has been number 1 since near enough the begining of FIFA 19.

I usually play about 2 games on ultimate depending on the squad rating and who is actually in the squad because some times they will say a team is 78 rated, yet they have Messi, R7 and some other top boys and just bronze guys on the bench so it makes the team lower rated, those teams I usually just play on legendary.

You're right you can't get 155k points by playing 45 games on legendary but there are some games I'll play on legendary and get 2800 so it does help a lot but if you win 5-1 every game or even 5-2 you still make the top 100 easily playing on legendary difficulty, plus I try, like I said I try to get the 10 shots on target, 10 corners, no offsides or fouls or cards and 60% ball percentage, I know it's easier said then done but I try my best and it doesn't always work out but my priority is the 5 goals.

FIFA is a tuff game and don't get me wrong I don't like it as much as I used to but I know I don't have time to cheat, but I do understand why people would believe that the top 100 are cheating. Put it this way I said it in my previous messages, the only you will believe it is by watching the top guys as a lot of them livestream or if you have a friend who made it.

Wow you type that much because you care about knowing that people know you actually win against the AI?

Get help.

Seriously, get help if you are triggered to explain in that depth to somebody who you will never meet and who has questioned you on an Internet forum.

• Springveldt
    edited August 6

PC - TOP 2-10 155,529
    PS4 - TOP 1 144,963
    XBOX - TOP 1 128,672

In regards to:

PC - TOP 2-10 155,529
    PS4 - TOP 1 144,963
    XBOX - TOP 1 128,672

Mate, you have totally missed the point. You are in the PC section, we are talking about top 100 on PC cheating, not on consoles. The points system is the same across all systems.

We know people aren't cheating on consoles but on PC they are. The top 50 scores on PC where all better than the top 1 on both consoles for most of the year.
  • Springveldt
    Duncan1972 wrote: »

PC - TOP 2-10 155,529
    PS4 - TOP 1 144,963
    XBOX - TOP 1 128,672

In regards to:

PC - TOP 2-10 155,529
    PS4 - TOP 1 144,963
    XBOX - TOP 1 128,672

Wow you type that much because you care about knowing that people know you actually win against the AI?

Get help.

Seriously, get help if you are triggered to explain in that depth to somebody who you will never meet and who has questioned you on an Internet forum.

He's in the wrong section as well, defending himself for no reason since he's on console.
  • maksi
    Console guy being a smartass on PC section :D
  • Duncan1972 wrote: »

PC - TOP 2-10 155,529
    PS4 - TOP 1 144,963
    XBOX - TOP 1 128,672

In regards to:

PC - TOP 2-10 155,529
    PS4 - TOP 1 144,963
    XBOX - TOP 1 128,672

Get help.

When you are making a point I didn't know there was a writing limit? Lol

Get help lol that's why the internet is here so people can ask whatever they like.

So why are you on here???

PC - TOP 2-10 155,529
    PS4 - TOP 1 144,963
    XBOX - TOP 1 128,672

In regards to:

PC - TOP 2-10 155,529
    PS4 - TOP 1 144,963
    XBOX - TOP 1 128,672

Mate, you have totally missed the point. You are in the PC section, we are talking about top 100 on PC cheating, not on consoles. The points system is the same across all systems.

We know people aren't cheating on consoles but on PC they are. The top 50 scores on PC where all better than the top 1 on both consoles for most of the year.

My bad I didn't realise this was the PC section
    Console guy being a smartass on PC section :D [/quot
    Console guy being a smartass on PC section :D

Like I said my error but no need to get smart!