FIFA 19 SQUAD BATTLES RIGGED

" i am not a pro player but i can play fifa ....now the problem is i am playing this game since 2015 and after introducing " squad battles " fifa is the only game i play ....i completely enjoy playing online and offline gameplay .... since last year Ea has introduced squad battles which i highly appreciate ....its really good for those players who cant compete in fut champions ....

Now i am writing this , because i have just quit an squad battle game without finishing it ....its out of anger /....of course its always been an emotional journey for someone who loves playing fifa since childhood .

i don't know why " legendary difficulty" is SB this year in fifa 19 is so rigged ....please read out the below mentioned points :-

1. its hardly matters in SB legendary whether you are playing against a bronze squad or an God squad , AI always score goals in this patter - exploiting the wings of the field , if you tackle , they will bypass that somehow and will make an accurate cross that will be converted to a goal by a 5 ft 4 inch AI striker with a perfectly curled header whether you have an 6 ft 6 Naldo as a defender or Sergio ramos .

2. Whether you are taking a shot with Ibrahimovic or Hulk who has 90+ shot power , AI goalkeeper will save it no matter what rating he is having .

3. Every SB gameplay , AI will defend the shots by hook or by crook , nomatter what ....10+ deflections , 8+ blocks , sure shots goals will hit the bars everytime....its so frustrating .

i cant write more because i dont feel the same ...i am irritated , frustrated and what to abuse so much .

Ea please fix this game and AI cheating activities ...stop exploiting the game and make this as an enjoyable one .

Comments

• FdhL_27MuhD
    57 posts Park Captain
    Agreed..because ai on in squad battle to much powerful..start from goal keeper to striker..when i playing sb againts 77 ovr squad their goal keeper to much powerful..10 shot only 2 goal..what?? And ai defender just like flash..their can chasis player with 90-93 pace what the hell..this is wrong.and most i dont like about ai this year when their tackle my player..the ai never get foul..if my tackle do a little tackle ref just stop the game and give them free kick..
  • FdhL_27MuhD
    57 posts Park Captain
    Agreed..because ai on in squad battle to much powerful..start from goal keeper to striker..when i playing sb againts 77 ovr squad their goal keeper to much powerful..10 shot only 2 goal..what?? And ai defender just like flash..their can chasis player with 90-93 pace what the hell..this is wrong.and most i dont like about ai this year when their tackle my player..the ai never get foul..if my tackle do a little tackle ref just stop the game and give them free kick..

*if my player
  • sanjay17
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    The thing is, rather than just buffing their players for legendary matches, EA also nerfs users' players. First touches are abysmal. Nowadays, I just play 4 or 5 matches just to get to gold and get 10K coins. If you are not in top 100 or Elite 1, the extra stress is not worth it
  • sanjay17
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    And top 100 is not achievable for a normal player who wins every single matches on Legendary because of the alleged cheaters
  • maksi
    6188 posts Big Money Move
    They made it that every team play with no pressure that's why is so frustrating to play against.
  • cjonesdnb
    56 posts Park Captain
    I dont really mind that they enhance the AI - and I expect it to be frustratingly difficult on legendary.... But as someone said earlier, I take issue with it handicapping your team as well
  • Psyclon13
    291 posts Sunday League Hero
    I recently switched to Legendary, no idea why, as World Class is enough for Elite 1, and by my calculations Top 100 is pretty much impossible on Legendary, you need Ultimate (on PC).

I do agree that my players feel somewhat handicapped, especially when it comes to controlling the ball when receiving it. Running away from defenders is impossible, regardless of the difference in pace or physicality. Lukaku is supposed to be a tank, but he can barely stand on his feet when a defender comes in contact with him.

And I can confirm that almost every shot from within the penalty area is a goal, even by silver/bronze strikers; and when it comes to gold/special strikers, they can smash the ball into the top corner from a mile away.

For example, Dybala's team destroyed me 7:4. On the one hand, it was a monster team and you can certainly expect it to be very difficult, but on the other hand, all the goals were like ballistic missiles, impossible to save, my goalkeeper did not even move in most cases.

Still, I prefer SB to Rivals/WL. The AI may be unfair, but at least it does not act like a 12-year-old, and you can skip the celebrations :D
  • maksi
    edited January 5
    Timed finishing is just a stupid idea for AI, he can score when it wants from every position with any player.

Playing against high rated teams is a nightmare, they pass like prime Barcelona, dribble like Messi and shoot one touch timed shots like it's nothing special.
  • BeardedBerk
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    I play on legendary and its great when you see the AI switch to ultimate, you cannot get near them at all.

Then other days they feel like they are on sub world class (won a game 12-1 a few weeks back)
  • maksi
    Exactly, this year they have dynamic difficulty in SB.
  • The game is screwed , ive just had 65% possession in squad battles , 18 shots on goal 14 saved the A.I has one shot it goes in cos you cant touch the players, so game now in the bin as its garbage , thanks for rigging a game that used to be fun, back to call of duty now, quick sold a 1 million coin team for 10k each players, screw you EA
  • THE GAMES **** . MY SON ON HIS 13 ATTEMPTS ON GOAL 11 SAVED 92 MINUTES AI EQUALISES THE WINS IN EXTRA TIM E, SORT IT YOU **** ..... WHERES THE FUN GONE#****