Best Time to sell cr7

SC_Nankatsu_Mr_Vu
325 posts Sunday League Hero
what do you guys think will be the best time to sell him? now, during TOTY when he’s out of packs or will he rebound even more after TOTY?

Comments

• S-Dog
    2299 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why sell?
  • kraid
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 3
    id expect him to rise towards the end of toty as hes out of packs and people will be spending lots of fp and will have more coins to spend
  • SC_Nankatsu_Mr_Vu
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 3
    sounds crazy but i don‘t get along with him somehow. sold Socrates for him and want him back since i have pele 95 and eusebio 91 upfront

he is the complete package but pele and eusebio have much more goal contributions than him
  • NeverLucky
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sell during TOTY he will raise a lot there you can even make profit
  • S-Dog
    2299 posts Fans' Favourite
    sounds crazy but i don‘t get along with him somehow. sold Socrates for him and want him back since i have pele 95 and eusebio 91 upfront

he is the complete package but pele and eusebio have much more goal contributions than him

I understand it, got Pele 95 myself and had 91 Eusebio before that, I had CR7 2 times before I packed him and hated him both times, first 10 games after packing him, 2 goals, still hated him.. then something just clicked and he's unstoppable for me now
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    S-Dog wrote: »
    Why sell?

CR7 scores at about the same ratio as every top scorer I have used but he’s just not fun. He dribbles like a big CM/Alli to me. I’ve been considering selling him after 20 games with him because I tend to Bali having fun more than just scoring and I can find other players I enjoy more that have already scored at about the same clip. Only reason I’ve not sold him is because I’m REALLY enjoy FUTMAS Matuidi and selling Ronaldo likely means not using my Matuidi
  • [Z]one[ONE]
    1383 posts Play-Off Hero
    Never
  • sheffutd87
    2821 posts Fans' Favourite
    I didn’t really like him either OP.

He just feels too mechanical and robotic to be fun. He didn’t really make great runs for me either.

Mine lasted 1 WL and couldn’t wait to sell him.
  • Just got CR7 for the first time this Fifa and he has 18 games 18 goals 11 assists would be more too but I’ve had so many quits today.
  • hjdjydyufu
    6209 posts Big Money Move
    S-Dog wrote: »
    Why sell?

• hjdjydyufu
    He is by far the best player outside of top icons which I haven't used.

• hjdjydyufu
    Keep him now

I assume his price will bounce back soon
  • MNnative
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    First year in a while I see half of players not like Ronaldo