im done playing fut champs not worth it anymore

Swagster123
1732 posts Play-Off Hero
what am i playing for ? stress and terrible packs so annoying man why are my packs getting worse n worse as the weeks go on

Comments

• BanterMarc11
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Don’t play then..
  • Swagster123
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2019
    i packed a 77 and 76 overall inform players that im never going to use ever
  • Geordielad123
    207 posts Sunday League Hero
    Could not agree more mate, feel your pain. This weekend will possibly be my last. If I get absolute rubbish again Thursday I’m done.
  • KurtyH
    400 posts Sunday League Hero
    Could not agree more mate, feel your pain. This weekend will possibly be my last. If I get absolute rubbish again Thursday I’m done.

Absolute rubbish incoming Thursday

• Swagster123
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2019

EA is just slapping us in the face bro . fine the game is terrible but at least give us good packs for releasing a unfinshed product with the glitches galore
  • jonkero
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2019
    I feel like fut Champs has the least stress (untill gold 2/1). That's why I only play weekend league and collect free rewards from Rivals (division 2 rank 3) during the week.
  • jonkero
    i packed a 77 and 76 overall inform players that im never going to use ever

What did you end in weekend league?
  • regia5bg
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    what am i playing for ? stress and terrible packs so annoying man why are my packs getting worse n worse as the weeks go on

To be honest I find far more stressful to play DR, WL is more enjoyable expect when you're on a loss streak xD
  • oldboiler
    4375 posts National Call-Up
    Take a few weeks out, you’ll still come back to dreadful rewards but you’ll have stress free weeks and realise that packing cards is not important
  • Swagster123
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    i cant get gold 1 or 2 cause once i get past 14 wins its cheaters and exploits
  • jonkero

Then just quit at gold 3? And there's no such thing as cheaters btw. And you can't blame people to exploit things in the game to win. That's always the same in any competitive game
  • Swagster123
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2019
    jonkero wrote: »

Then just quit at gold 3? And there's no such thing as cheaters btw. And you can't blame people to exploit things in the game to win. That's always the same in any competitive game

no its not no one used exploits in competitive gamemode except fifa cause they dont know how to make a game .in any other game if you do exploints you get banned or they patch the hell out of it for example 2k19 you can inbound the ball to yourself and that was a exploit and people got banned . Red dead 2 gold bar exploit patched within days
    Post edited by Swagster123 on
  • azza452
    1477 posts Play-Off Hero
    Weekend League is probably the only good thing about FIFA this year

Just relax and pretend you are playing a friendly

Gold rewards are usually at least 100k+ value so it's always worth doing
  • Swagster123
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    no game should have exploits to cut corners to win
  • jonkero
    jonkero wrote: »

no its not no one used explits in competitive gamemode except fifa cause they dont know how to make a game .in any other game if you do exploints you get banned or they patch the hell out of it for example 2k19 you can inbound the ball to yourself and that was a exploit and people got banned . Red dead 2 gold bar exploit patched within days

Lol you're just ranting now. If you make something competitive people do anything to win. That's always the same and especially in games people will always find exploits no matter what you do.
  • Idek
    17478 posts World Class
    Exploits like what?
  • Swagster123
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    Idek wrote: »
    Exploits like what?

the corner kick glitch kick off and cheats
  • jonkero
    edited January 2019
    Idek wrote: »
    Exploits like what?

I was thinking about PTB / Counter + Timed finesses outside the box as exploits but have the feeling this guy is talking about different stuff
  • boekkie
    962 posts Professional
    Tell me the cheats plEAse
  • Swagster123
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    boekkie wrote: »
    Tell me the cheats plEAse

you already know what it is dont play stupid everyone is avoiding each other also so they face easier teams
  • Swagster123
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2019
    fifa is the only game ive seen sooo many exploits and none of it gets fixed or patched cause they have no idea what to do if thats the road gaming is going down to i dont want to be part of it . wheres the honor instead of finding broken mechanics
  • Swagster123
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2019
    everyone wants to play home games and avoid each other then when you actually find a game you get crazy icon pay to win team and takes forever to find a game how is that fun man
  • naslund_19
    30 posts Park Captain
    everyone wants to play home games and avoid each other then when you actually find a game you get crazy icon pay to win team and takes forever to find a game how is that fun man

what do you mean? What benefit do u get from playing home?
    Is there other meta glitches I am not aware about. the only one I knew was the corner kick.
  • Alex_cr
    5933 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2019
    You realise people playing at home is just copying pro tactics - literally no benefit if you’re finishing gold 3 - that’s not why you can’t get gold 1/2.

Goals from corners - not an exploit. Decent way to score but you’re not going to 100% of chance - not why you’re not getting gold 1/2.

Kick- off goals. This is an issue for sure but if it were a real bad problem games would be finish 40/39 - not why you’re not getting gold 1/2.

You’re getting gold 3 because that’s how good you are. Same as me!
  • Swagster123
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2019
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    You realise people playing at home is just copying pro tactics - literally no benefit if you’re finishing gold 3 - that’s not why you can’t get gold 1/2.

Goals from corners - not an exploit. Decent way to score but you’re not going to 100% of chance - not why you’re not getting gold 1/2.

Kick- off goals. This is an issue for sure but if it were a real bad problem games would be finish 40/39 - not why you’re not getting gold 1/2.

nah im good bro people that play me think i get gold 1 or 2 but due to pay to win AI defending i dont trust my A.I defence one bit its probably cause i manual defend .first timed finesse shots and kickoff and cheaters is the reason i get gold 3 oh and dont forget all the 1v1s and wide open shots i miss .
  • Del654
    1145 posts Professional
    Must of been better than mine...

ohsnzs.jpg
  • Swagster123
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2019
    Del654 wrote: »

ohsnzs.jpg

brooooo i got the exact sammmmme players what the heck lolool 77 and 76 lololololololol
  • Alex_cr
    5933 posts Big Money Move
    Alex_cr wrote: »

nah im good bro people that play me think i get gold 1 or 2 but due to pay to win AI defending i dont trust my A.I defence one bit its probably cause i manual defend .first timed finesse shots and kickoff and cheaters is the reason i get gold 3 oh and dont forget all the 1v1s and wide open shots i miss .

Are you PS4 or Xbox? Would love to give you a game. I’d like my theory to be disproven.
  • Del654
    1145 posts Professional
    Del654 wrote: »

ohsnzs.jpg

brooooo i got the exact sammmmme players what the heck lolool 77 and 76 lololololololol

Player picks are always terrible for me
  • Colt_seevers
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mate. You ain’t hitting gold1 or gold2 cuz you ain’t good enough or because you choke. It’s that simple