Icon ST or IF Aubameyang

jackojr888
55 posts Park Captain
Hi there,

I’m running a mainly BPL team at the minute using 4-3-3 (4) but with Sandro at LB and futmas Lukaku at LW

I need a striker that’s quick and puts away chances. Started looking at icon strikers for the chem but am unsure who to go for and then saw IF Auba who seems to rock all the boxes for less money?!

Thoughts?

Thanks

Comments

• iST4PL3S
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Baby Butragueno
  • starfox1284
    3606 posts National Call-Up
    Auba is pretty good but he gets outperformed by Larrson and Raul for me.
  • Theomanny
    2699 posts National Call-Up
    Stay away from auba the truck
  • McLaughlan_26
    483 posts Sunday League Hero
    Auba's good but for the price difference if I was you I would get the NIF and use the 300k elsewhere. I owned the NIF and now I have the POTM, hardly anything between them in all honesty
  • Manutelli
    23568 posts Club Captain
    Aubameyang is crap, get the 91 Aguero, the guy is lightning.
  • jackojr888
    55 posts Park Captain
    Thanks everyone, coins won’t be wasted on auba!!!
  • regia5bg
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    jackojr888 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I’m running a mainly BPL team at the minute using 4-3-3 (4) but with Sandro at LB and futmas Lukaku at LW

I need a striker that’s quick and puts away chances. Started looking at icon strikers for the chem but am unsure who to go for and then saw IF Auba who seems to rock all the boxes for less money?!

Thoughts?

Thanks

I bought Auba IF around one month ago for a BPL team (my best team).

Very well spent money imho, but I noticed that while in the first half he's a beast, his performances drop faster than other players.

I know stamina isn't the best, but even with decent stamina remained he seemed to be far slower than his stats, while Vardy (for ex.) seems more performant.

He's 187cm but he's not strong, so during the 2nd half I usually move him in a winger/cam position, substituting a winger/cam with a fresh forward.

Anyway I really like him, not sure if there are icons who can work in the same way, as they're faaar more expensive.

I'm partnering him with Vardy NIF in attack, supporting them (right to left) with Lucas POTM, Mki RTTF, Felipe Anderson OTW.
  • Texas6
    651 posts Semi-Pro
    Prime Hernandez is great