Ballack, Raul or wait?

ZiggieTTU
536 posts An Exciting Prospect
Have Sol Campbell since he came out and was waiting for Crespo. Don’t have much real life knowledge of Raul even though I’d like a forward. Ballack looked like my end goal when I got Campbell for an end game cm. However an attacker icon would seem to be a better value for the premium priced player on the team.

Comments

• Have Raul and will say this. He is a blast to play with and scores some clutch goals, but you have to be sure he is an icon you want for a while at least or the rest of the year. If you really want crespo I would save the coins. Its a lot of coins to commit to a player you are unsure about
  • Paulopudasso
    1049 posts Professional
    Don't so SBC so you always got resale value
  • ZiggieTTU
    edited January 3
    Had my “intended goal” of base maldini and 90 Del Piero from my “favorite” players that I have seen play and met irl, and screwed they up lol by selling. So sentimental value does have an impact. Could even keep Campbell and go for 90 Del Piero but not sure of that would be better than 1 prime Crespo or Ballack or a future prime icon sbc
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Free12345
    216 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Raul is the best left footed attacker in the game. Even my Neymar with 5*wf he still takes shots with from weird angles. This is the only reason am considering Raul but won't do the sbc, will buy him. Have 1.3 mill, just need a good reward return
  • holdenwait
    55355 posts National Treasure
    wait.. you are only considering them because you are bored and wanna open the packs etc. I did Ballack for not much of a cost (had done Sol to Rivaldo before who got submitted into Ballack) but so glad was able to resist Raul temptation.
  • ZiggieTTU
    holdenwait wrote: »
    wait.. you are only considering them because you are bored and wanna open the packs etc. I did Ballack for not much of a cost (had done Sol to Rivaldo before who got submitted into Ballack) but so glad was able to resist Raul temptation.
    You are right ... So you would do Ballack again?
  • dododada
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ballack is perfect for me as sole cdm.. with shadow i find him really good.. his workate makes him run all over the place.. also good passing and decent dribling so i can push the ball forward with no problem.. i would recommend him
  • holdenwait
    55355 posts National Treasure
    ZiggieTTU wrote: »
    holdenwait wrote: »
    You are right ... So you would do Ballack again?

only did him because I have Spotm Reus and he is absolutely sublime. I was underwhelmed at first but liking him a lot more atm. It all depends on your coinage, I had 3.2 mil at the time and loads of untradeables (chucked in somethings like untradeable dybala i was sick of using after 200 games, fb boateng, lots of higher rated reds etc etc) so it only cost me 600K of my active coins at the time.

waiting for the next special one for me (stoichkov) to bury the rest of my funds, meanwhile stocking up on untradeable rewards to cut costs etc
  • Jeremy295
    549 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If you do one, do ballack. I was thinking the same thing about raul but someone mentioned that an icon midfielder you're less likely to get bored with and you can hybrid between attacker and defenders easier.
    Long story short I did ballack for about a mil and I am very happy with him