League sbc

BarrowUnited
1032 posts Professional
Any idea when the next league sbc will be? Waiting for the Eredivisie and Premier league. The first league sbc's came right after each other but its been a while now i think.

Comments

• TestEagles
    1895 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2019
    Likely soon, I’d expect them in the next week.
  • llcg04
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Maybe on friday
  • Fccheek
    785 posts Semi-Pro
    I think they forgot about them, like scream cards, flashbacks, post dec25th futmas, improving gameplay, etc
  • nj10
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think it will be la Liga and something else. Then the BPL

They had a similar order last year with the order in which they were released.

• Porsgaard85
    975 posts Professional
    nj10 wrote: »
    I think it will be la Liga and something else. Then the BPL

They had a similar order last year with the order in which they were released.

And Think they where released In marts/april. Joke that they havnt Been released yet,
  • Stewuk73
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Will their likely be SBC’s for La Liga, EPL or Eervedesie ?

How about the Czech, Swedish and Brazilian leagues ? I haven’t played Ultimate team for years and I would appreciate a steer.

Thanks in advance.
  • Markman007
    3570 posts National Call-Up
    Stewuk73 wrote: »
    Will their likely be SBC’s for La Liga, EPL or Eervedesie ?

How about the Czech, Swedish and Brazilian leagues ? I haven’t played Ultimate team for years and I would appreciate a steer.

Thanks in advance.

There should be for Eredivisie, Liga and PL. The others are unlikely, but we still could see some surprises as there have been some new league SBCs this year like the Argentine and Chinese leagues.
  • shepj6
    848 posts Semi-Pro
    Someone asked Zaro on twitter and he replied “Soon, bro!”, so read into that what you like but my guess is this Friday (hopefully)