Anyone got saf pavon???

Cphilly13
173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
That link to lautaro martinez n dybala.... have 10 more to do in saf sbc, is he any good??

Comments

• DarthGrowler
    14605 posts Has That Special Something
    Is very good but hard to get into a decent team
  • gustavoterzaghi
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Me, best lm/lw supersub. Fast and strong
  • Yesser7
    230 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 1
    He is amazing, the best right winger i have used so far. Very fast, agile and also some decent strength. Also a stamina of 98. Problem with him is his links and his finishing isn’t that great.
  • Cphilly13
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Was thinking with futswap martinez with pavon n switch gomez to cm to start with 4321 n swap in game n go seria a n hybrid from there.. want to change it up a bit n have some fun with a different team. Never seen anyone use pavon. Thanks guys gonna give it a go :) only 7 more swap deals to go!
  • Dixie93
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 1
    Would the scream mascherano help? I've been looking at this as an option. 433 with Sbc Pavon on the right with Shearer up tops and Masch in cm? Do the scream boosts go down as Masch currently has 90 pace...
  • Bethfinn
    51 posts Park Captain
    I have played 400 plus games with him. Icon Roy Keane in midfield. Aquero and Icardi upbtop with SBC Piatti on the other side.

Links with futmas Gomez, SBC Skinnier, Icon Campbell and SBC Caligari on 8 chem.

Fun and original team to use.

Pavon is better than RW Salah who I used for about 100+ games.