When do i open the totw packs?

Prits1992
150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
The new totw comes out tomorrow and I guess a lot of impatient peeps would open them tomorrow provided Pogba and ronaldo are in it. Is there a day when the pack luck would be high?

Comments

• jplumber
    1486 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes, Wednesday between 12:05 and 12:35; you're much more likely to pack a totw player in those twenty minutes!
  • deang07
    8261 posts League Winner
    ronaldo is in pogba aint already leaked
  • munchie63
    2915 posts Fans' Favourite
    jplumber wrote: »
    Yes, Wednesday between 12:05 and 12:35; you're much more likely to pack a totw player in those twenty minutes!

except its THIRTY minutes

doh !
  • Chuckball
    660 posts An Exciting Prospect
    munchie63 wrote: »

doh !

And the team of the week comes out at six
  • jplumber
    1486 posts Play-Off Hero

doh !

True! So even longer to pack those juicy totw players!
  • HullCity1904
    1994 posts Fans' Favourite
    Chuckball wrote: »

doh !

And the team of the week comes out at six

whoosh
  • Eroberto
    1376 posts Professional
    Right when totw are in packs at 1pm est cause You want to be 1st on the market to sell the card
  • Tomashy300
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What time does totw get released uk? Pogba not being in totw is a crime only midfielder to score 2 and get an Assist and Ronaldo got 2 goals one being a one good work ea
  • Eroberto
    1376 posts Professional
    Tomashy300 wrote: »
    What time does totw get released uk? Pogba not being in totw is a crime only midfielder to score 2 and get an Assist and Ronaldo got 2 goals one being a one good work ea

I think it’s 6pm UK time
  • Fletch
    3437 posts National Call-Up

For the millionth time you can get in consecutive TOTWs. Alessandrini is an exception because there was a break between TOTWs.

It's always been the rule and I dont get how it's so hard to understand.
  • Gunnercp
    1361 posts Professional
    Fletch wrote: »

For the millionth time you can get in consecutive TOTWs. Alessandrini is an exception because there was a break between TOTWs.

It's always been the rule and I dont get how it's so hard to understand.

So you're saying there's still hope?
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pogba already got one IF. Besides he played against Huddersfield and Bournemouth FFS. One IF for scoring/assisting against these "big" clubs is enough.
  • S-Dog
    2432 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm a believer that pack weight is much lower when loads of people are opening packs at the same time, I'm gonna wait a few hours after release
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1320 posts Professional
    I'm gonna wait until after rewards I think. Cant open at 6 as out so that's the next best time imo
  • Tomashy300
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    There have been players in consecutive totw before and the totw is leaked anyway (well majority of it) Rashford is in it over Pogba
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    edited January 1
    What TOTW packs? Been off the Xbox couple days
  • X_M_A_T_T_Y_X
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You will still get a 78 rated....
  • Jonboyparker
    5294 posts Big Money Move
    Slight off topic... if the leaks are correct which TOTW do you think is better. This week or next?

Bare in mind I already for UCL Firmino and OTW Anderson (both untradable).