Your game is NOT credible enough EA!

TheBenson
509 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited January 2019
For a company who boasts about having a AAA game, this is far from the case.

We all know your game is broken for all the common reasons.

Broken game mechanism's
Broken servers
Broken match making
Broken shooting
Broken passing
Broken defending
Broken FUT Pack's
etc
etc
etc
The list is endless.

I even saw on stream, a pro-players GK handle the ball outside of his box in a 1v1 situation and get away with it. And it cost the other guy the win!

EA that's a red card all day!
But hey! GK cant get sent off can they? because you dont make it manditory that on UT its compulsory to list a Goalkeeper as a sub.

You don't even know the rules EA!

Either that or just let the attacker score the 1v1 as he actually inputted to lob the keeper on his controller.

So I say it again. Your game is broken.
B R O K E N....

Also all I see are so many unhappy customers who have spent time and money into this 'so called' AAA title. Myself included.

Question for you EA. If you have 100 million Fifa 19 customers and 95 million of your Fifa 19 customers are happy but 5 million of your Fifa 19 customers are un-happy customers. Can you please answer me where you should focus your best efforts on as a company in order to fix this so that you customer satisfaction rate is at 100%?

Now EA if you answered "but we have 95 million happy customers."

Then that my friend says everything about you as a firm.

I see you doing NOTHING to satisfy your unhappy customer base.

But you give Fifa 18 4 free icon packs!

LOL!!!!!

If you and your fifa game EA was an 8 year old trying to get trials at a professional club you wouldn't last 5 minutes.

By the time you were 16 you'd be playing Sunday league div 10 with your overweight brother and his fat mates.

That's how much of a state your game is in right now.

That's how far away you are EA from having a credible AAA football game.

Your game in Fifa as a brand is Sunday league...

...and your EA Sports name as a brand is nothing but mud!

(HINT: you should focus more efforts on your unhappy customer base EA. Even if it's only 10 unhappy customers out of 1 million. That's what is called good business practice ;)

Comments

• Darkwing1708
    1122 posts Professional
    The end is near for fifa
  • liamano123
    368 posts An Exciting Prospect
    There is a massive rant here and the same with loads of others. EA don’t see behind all these rants are customers who deep down care about this game. It’s just being run by monkeys.
    Games like fortnite who actively go out and see what works and doesn’t work with there customers are why they outshine EA and there not even in the same field. I.e shooter and sports.
    It dumbs down to the fact they will not care until they stop bringing in money.

There needs to be a boycott promotion I can see that being the only way people will be heard. It would be incredibly hard due to the minority who will just spend and spend. But if they saw a dip in Fifa point sales when they release there biggest promotion of the year (TOTY) then there would be a response maybe not to customers but from the higher up office to there staff to say why is there no sales.

Then there would be action taken
  • TheBenson
    The end is near for fifa

An very very poorly made game sugar coated by colourful graphics and licences.
  • James Libby
    7733 posts League Winner
    The end is near for fifa

Not even close.
  • TheBenson
    Does EA Sports even have a formal complaints department?
  • Noob_FC
    3151 posts National Call-Up
    TheBenson wrote: »

I guess not. They can't even handle a small bad mouthing.. Let alone complaints..
  • James Libby
    7733 posts League Winner
    Noob_FC wrote: »

I guess not. They can't even handle a small bad mouthing.. Let alone complaints..

What company in their right mind would even consider naming a department "complaints" - it's called Customer Service. Don't overthink it, young snowflakes.
  • TheBenson

What company in their right mind would even consider naming a department "complaints" - it's called Customer Service. Don't overthink it, young snowflakes.

Ha. There is always a complaints department even if on the outside its called Customer Service....
  • James Libby
    7733 posts League Winner

Ha. There is always a complaints department even if on the outside its called Customer Service....

Oh, okay. Why didn't you just say so? That changes EVERYTHING.
  • TheBenson

How does it?
  • James Libby
    7733 posts League Winner

How does it?

Well, you answered your own question. One of those timeless queries whose only real answer resides within you. Like a really hard to digest three-day old bagel.

Cheers!
  • TheBenson
    The only thing that hard to digest is the lack of service from customer service.
  • BenGriggs420
    503 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’m the exec chef at a company much like EA. Much smaller, and our devs create learning tools as well as games. I love my job. Seriously. Feeding the geek squad is dreamy.
    I can say this..... if our company received the lashing EA gets regarding performance.... wow. The proverbial would hit the fan. The owner would go WILD.
    At meetings, I often hear them discuss iteration. I laugh. No restaurant would survive “iteration”. Not to say continuous improvement isnt life blood for all, but sending out crap then fixing it while it sails is such an overused philosophy in American tech. It’s junk. Bottom line. Then adding little fixes to amend original errors only adds more layer of junk.
    I’m sure EA will take your customer service issue and do an internal audit and discovery session to try to address your needs.
    Maybe if they find someone did something wrong, they’ll give them time off with pay to think about their actions.
  • TheBenson
    edited January 2019
    I guess this is to be expected when you let a bunch of candians create a football game for a sport that was invented by England.
  • BenGriggs420
    edited January 2019
    The Canucks DO dev FIFA. WHAT UP??

I have a solution!!!!! Give all the players hockey sticks. Then things will get better
  • spbuckmaster
    268 posts Sunday League Hero
    The end is near for fifa

I wish this was true but EA will continue to regurgitate the same s*1t year after year.

As much a I’m not enjoying the game this year, I still commit 50 games a week.

It’s like supporting the football team you follow. They might be absolutely s*1t but you still turn up match after match, at a cost to you.

EA need some competition, then they might start to sweat. Until that day there is no need to give the consumer what they want.
  • BenGriggs420
    edited January 2019
    The end is NOT near. Lol. It’s just the start.
    Been over to ManU HQ lately? Or Real Madrid? Juventus? No?
    Your special EA Jersey is available in their stores... yes... you too can wear the Leopard Skin Chevy jersey while playing FIFA online.
    EA at every stadium. Buddies with FIFA, BPL, UEFA, ..... dude... it’s not over. 😂

“They” own us.

The game ain’t gettin fixed.
    The game is fixed.
  • TheBenson
    Just opened up Fifa 19 for the first time this year and WOW...

Thank you soooo much EA for my free...

Drum Roll please. ....

1 free fut swap token......

You guys are Amazing.... LOL

:-/
  • James Libby
    7733 posts League Winner

Drum Roll please. ....

It was free. How do you complain about something that's literally free?
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up

Drum Roll please. ....

It was free. How do you complain about something that's literally free?

Entitled generation.
  • TheBenson
    250 coins would of been better!
  • Bayaeraking408
    1151 posts Professional
    It’s funny how they ignore this rants but when u post something tHat doesn’t belong in this section it gets deleted n u get a warning lol
  • Tubbs76
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I had a goalkeepr red carded about 4 weeks ago, the game got stuck in a loop as i had already made 3 subs, said i had ot sub the goal keeper to conitinue, mind you i was up 2 nil at the time with 10 to go, only way to get out was to turn the console off.
  • James Libby
    7733 posts League Winner
    250 coins would of been better!

I forgot that it's your world, we're just living in it.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    For a company who boasts about having a AAA game, this is far from the case.

We all know your game is broken for all the common reasons.

Broken game mechanism's
    Broken servers
    Broken match making
    Broken shooting
    Broken passing
    Broken defending
    Broken FUT Pack's
    etc
    etc
    etc
    The list is endless.

I even saw on stream, a pro-players GK handle the ball outside of his box in a 1v1 situation and get away with it. And it cost the other guy the win!

EA that's a red card all day!
    But hey! GK cant get sent off can they? because you dont make it manditory that on UT its compulsory to list a Goalkeeper as a sub.

You don't even know the rules EA!

Either that or just let the attacker score the 1v1 as he actually inputted to lob the keeper on his controller.

So I say it again. Your game is broken.
    B R O K E N....

Also all I see are so many unhappy customers who have spent time and money into this 'so called' AAA title. Myself included.

Question for you EA. If you have 100 million Fifa 19 customers and 95 million of your Fifa 19 customers are happy but 5 million of your Fifa 19 customers are un-happy customers. Can you please answer me where you should focus your best efforts on as a company in order to fix this so that you customer satisfaction rate is at 100%?

Now EA if you answered "but we have 95 million happy customers."

Then that my friend says everything about you as a firm.

I see you doing NOTHING to satisfy your unhappy customer base.

But you give Fifa 18 4 free icon packs!

LOL!!!!!

If you and your fifa game EA was an 8 year old trying to get trials at a professional club you wouldn't last 5 minutes.

By the time you were 16 you'd be playing Sunday league div 10 with your overweight brother and his fat mates.

That's how much of a state your game is in right now.

That's how far away you are EA from having a credible AAA football game.

Your game in Fifa as a brand is Sunday league...

...and your EA Sports name as a brand is nothing but mud!

(HINT: you should focus more efforts on your unhappy customer base EA. Even if it's only 10 unhappy customers out of 1 million. That's what is called good business practice ;)

Genius :joy: