How many extra wins do you believe a person would get when..

Richard
11394 posts Has That Special Something
edited January 1
You get the best team (Prime Gullit, Cruyff, Ronaldo etc.) in the game compared to a 100k one.

In the weekend league that is.

Basically how P2W is this game?

How many extra wins do you believe a person would get when.. 96 votes

No difference
3%
KnowlesdinhoxGrumpyWolfxme360 3 votes
1-3 wins
40%
ha032742SmudgeBoabdustReusTomGenever14Cadey 5BlitzersNLDarthGrowlerPiemanEisenhardtNeckabobCarson_92Gavin1985TsarovFalafelmonsterS P 4 C E YMilanista28Pezza1984'96dc2shady93 39 votes
4-6 wins
50%
MikeTh3 UK SmurfDoddsAnDrEwThEdOnBlackpoolmonsterchaser2k15RichardChrisLFCxFATALRandall FlaggAntparry92Andy99TradeZbhafc1901Pughy30libertaonumber7rockyTeh HeskeyiD33J91Tavman180ROCKNROLLA 48 votes
7-10 wins
2%
Hicksy2011Sucre 2 votes
10+ wins
4%
killer xavimaymanpeleScruffyDogBurgerDinksy 4 votes

Comments

• Striker8881
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    4-6 wins
    Added 3 icons to my team and first WL I'm 3-4 wins more than the rest of my finishes
  • Daveofwales01
    8121 posts League Winner
    1-3 wins
    Depends on your ability to start with of course, but for me personally I got my best WL with a mid range team
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    4-6 wins
    There was definitely other factors but I played last weekend with a team only a bit worse than what I used this week and I got 3 extra wins this week
  • Blackpoolmonster
    3881 posts National Call-Up
    4-6 wins
    Another 4-6 easy. I’ve already got two icons who get me another 3/4 wins as it is every weekend to smash gold, I’m not even that good. I recon with a full prime squad I’d hit gold one or elite no bother.

Makes me laugh when people like gorilla say stuff like “it’s not my squad that gets me 30 wins a week”

Yeah you’re right it’s not, but it helps :D
  • Currieman
    4906 posts National Call-Up
    1-3 wins
    1-3 I think. Better players do make a big difference but not as massive as some people think.
  • ha032742
    34621 posts Moderator
    edited January 1
    1-3 wins
    To be honest the bigger difference than the team you use imo is whether you get the better of the connection lottery. I could have a stacked team and do worse than a full untradeable team because the delay one weekend is worse than another.
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 1
    4-6 wins
    That said I'd still end up from finishing on 15 somehow :joy:
  • Andy99TradeZ
    13539 posts Has That Special Something
    4-6 wins
    Probably about 4.

Plus you will likely get more rq's if you have a more expensive team
  • Pughy30
    24847 posts Club Captain
    4-6 wins
    I think this is definitely the most P2W fifa there's ever been with how important timed finishing is. I'd say a person using an 100k team if given a super team could easily get 5-7 more wins a week
  • Hicksy2011
    11909 posts Has That Special Something
    7-10 wins
    My bad I forgot it’s less games this year
    Yeh 4-6 then
  • RebelRob
    4619 posts National Call-Up
    4-6 wins
    ha032742 wrote: »
    To be honest the bigger difference than the team you use imo is whether you get the better of the connection lottery. I could have a stacked team and do worse than a full untradeable team because the delay one weekend is worse than another.

This is the main contributor however imo.

Last weekend went from 6-10 to 17-13. Same team and all of a sudden skill moves were doing what I wanted them to do and goals flying in left right and centre.

I did however get more rq’s, especially when scoring early or scoring a timed finesse shot or 2 quickly, people just gave up because I had prime Raul and prime cruyff. A similar thing happened last year when I had r96, people quit if you score in the first 5 minutes so I’d bet that with a fully stacked team, a decent player using a 100k team would improve by at least 4-5 games, mainly just on rq’s, because against a normal team people will still fancy their chances.
  • Tsarov
    2775 posts Fans' Favourite
    1-3 wins
    If I will add top tier Icons there is a huge chance that will be able to finish G1 regularly (currently I’m finishing 17-11 almost all the time, once hitting G1). E3 will be very lucky.
  • nathswfc
    1308 posts Professional
    RebelRob wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »

This is the main contributor however imo.

Last weekend went from 6-10 to 17-13. Same team and all of a sudden skill moves were doing what I wanted them to do and goals flying in left right and centre.

I did however get more rq’s, especially when scoring early or scoring a timed finesse shot or 2 quickly, people just gave up because I had prime Raul and prime cruyff. A similar thing happened last year when I had r96, people quit if you score in the first 5 minutes so I’d bet that with a fully stacked team, a decent player using a 100k team would improve by at least 4-5 games, mainly just on rq’s, because against a normal team people will still fancy their chances.

This.

When my r94 bangs in 2 timed finesses from 30 yards inside 15 mins theyr gone :joy:
  • Vacant
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    1-3 wins
    People seem (even more!) willing to utilise the stuff to wind you up/cheese a win when they face a stacked team.
    People passing it round the back, pausing constantly, not kicking off and all the other stuff. If you get annoyed by it having a top team can actually feel worse.
  • Antparry92
    17026 posts World Class
    4-6 wins
    I certainly know that those with stacked teams would probably lose 4-6 more if they were to use a cheap team imo
  • shady93
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    1-3 wins
    A couple extra mainly down to early rage quits. I swear i could go 17 and 0 then lose the remaining 13 in a row because i always hit a wall.
  • Knowlesdinho
    9221 posts League Winner
    No difference
    Psychological advantage, or even disadvantage...no more, no less. Show me 10 forumers that say an elite team makes them win more, I will show you 10 that say it makes them win less!