The best players for timed finishing?

RobBanner
236 posts Sunday League Hero
I started using timed finishing for the first time this weekend and wow it is so overpowered. I have Futmas KDB who can score some outrageous goals.

Who are the best players to use to take advantage of timed finishing? What stats are important? Long shots, shot power?

Thanks

Comments

• Williejno1
    3111 posts National Call-Up
    Any player on any foot can do them providing u hit it on green it’s so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ stupid
    Made a mockery of the entire player stats it’s one big con
  • RobBanner
    Williejno1 wrote: »
    Any player on any foot can do them providing u hit it on green it’s so **** stupid
    KDB can lob the keeper from 30 yards though. What other players are capable of that lol
  • BombSquadPuppy
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite
    Peeps can score a perfect timed finish with bronze tiered player from the 30+
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    IF Kane is a beast for long shots, power and timed finesse if that’s what you are only looking for in a player, his lack of pace, agility and only 3 star skill moves are hindering but for what you are asking for he’s perfect, plus his heading will get you goals from corners.
  • RobBanner
    Safk001 wrote: »
    IF Kane is a beast for long shots, power and timed finesse if that’s what you are only looking for in a player, his lack of pace, agility and only 3 star skill moves are hindering but for what you are asking for he’s perfect, plus his heading will get you goals from corners.

Thanks will give him a go. Don’t use skill often so no required
  • iConfueZ
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    Overmars is doing really good for me, especially first time timed finesse shots.
  • Vezzo
    1186 posts Professional
    Every Player
  • Vezzo wrote: »
    Every Player
    But Prime Rivaldo just for conversation
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    RobBanner wrote: »
    I started using timed finishing for the first time this weekend and wow it is so overpowered. I have Futmas KDB who can score some outrageous goals.

Who are the best players to use to take advantage of timed finishing? What stats are important? Long shots, shot power?

Thanks

Koulibaly and Manolas are my strikers, for the cam I recommend Ochoa
  • RobBanner
    Vezzo wrote: »
    Every Player
    But Prime Rivaldo just for conversation

Thanks haha

• DaveyBazy
    88 posts Park Captain
    Hazard, Son, Neymar, Mahrez, Mbappe, Salah
  • Aspral
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    Kane and Salah.
  • Bbbbbbbb
    605 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Williejno1 wrote: »
    Any player on any foot can do them providing u hit it on green it’s so **** stupid

It feels this way when I concede them. Anyone from anywhere can bang em in. On the other hand I have hit a few greens for the keeper to save, hit the post or put it wide with players like Messi and Suarez. Never seen my keeper save one yet. Only recall one person hitting the bar on a green. Everything else went in
  • Jacques89
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Neymar scores a ton of red timed finesses as well as normal finesse for me (input delay on the second press). Play him LCAM and it becomes almost robotic the way he runs across goal and bangs them in. Also middle George Best at CAM loves a good finesse from pretty much anywhere
  • kcichris
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    evry player as long as you hit green and know where to shoot the ball will fly in even with bronce players
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    Bronze/silver player with 50 shooting. Works with any player.
  • Neymar
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Any. Someone score a crazy timed finish with Kepa. Yes, the Chelsea goalkeeper 😂
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    Neymar

You don't need Neymar bro.

Buy a random bronze card.
  • Paulopudasso
    1520 posts Play-Off Hero
    Messi left foot timed finesse =goal