Finally reach DIV I and dont know what to do now

NKCH
57 posts Park Captain
was stuck in DIV II for a while but then I incidentally submitted my 85 Filipe Luis in SBC, I replaced a RTTF 87 version of him as LB and Thauvin over 82 Dembele. Everything changes. The defending is so much better as the ball control and pace of Filipe is 100 times better and Thauvin never makes stupid mistakes like Dembele, not to mention having very good position sense and passing accuracy.

I got 7-0-1 and now is in DIV I. But then there is no more goal for me to chase. Thats the problem of Switch version Fifa. You dont have a complete system for users to compete. It feels so ****.

Comments

• Solari
    1816 posts Play-Off Hero
    yea same as last year. Just playing D1 again and again with the same players
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    There is a chance of giving some life to the direct KO tournamens with TOTY. Maybe some untradables of the TOTW as a reward, like in TOTS last year. But based on the treatment this year I'm starting to think that they will skip even Futties this year on Switch.
  • NKCH
    57 posts Park Captain
    LOL I got DIV 1 champion as well in the first season
  • NKCH
    57 posts Park Captain
    actually I played against the rank no. 1 guy right now and his 41212 is really good. Lost 3-2 to him and this is the only game I lost in the recent 20 games i guess
  • Chipclub
    12 posts Ball Boy
    You could do what a lot of the other top players seem to do when they get bored. Start a new team, fill it with random bronze players and make a joke out of those of us who are stuck in the lower divisions. Make them sit through the full pre-game intro and watch every replay. Have fun pausing the game at random points and should you ever look like losing just quit the game ensuring less coins and wasted contracts for the other lad.

Honestly, it has got to the point that I quit on the opponent selection screen if the other team has been formed in the last month.
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    NKCH wrote: »
    actually I played against the rank no. 1 guy right now and his 41212 is really good. Lost 3-2 to him and this is the only game I lost in the recent 20 games i guess

What's the name of the team?
  • ZiaFC
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The only thing you can do is win div 1 over and over again amass those coins so you can have enough to buy an Icon like dingo or r9 or cryuff or pele. Oh wait nevermind because no one will ever pack any of these players on the switch let alone sell them if they do. Sorry man the game is over for you at this point.
  • NKCH
    57 posts Park Captain

What's the name of the team?

[KR]run_P and his team is Man United, another player's team called Realmanclub also very strong.
  • NKCH wrote: »

Honestly, this person is not the best. I am undoubtedly the best Fifa Switch player this year and last year. I won Division 1 81/81 times last year, and have 33/33 titles this year with the only 3 losses in online seasons.

Online Season Stats: 245-6-3, 4.97 Goals per game, 1.16 goals allowed per game.

My username is Svedex and team name Dnipro Auditors. I always look for a good opponent. What's your team name so i can look out for you?
  • ZiaFC
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @ Svedex I am also always looking for good opponents too. I cannot boast that I am as acomplished as you are but. I am not a terrible player and am looking for top notch players to sharpen my skills and help me improve my game I can send my friend code if you would like so we can play some friend matches if you are interested?
  • NKCH
    57 posts Park Captain
    VaSviddy wrote: »

Honestly, this person is not the best. I am undoubtedly the best Fifa Switch player this year and last year. I won Division 1 81/81 times last year, and have 33/33 titles this year with the only 3 losses in online seasons.

My username is Svedex and team name Dnipro Auditors. I always look for a good opponent. What's your team name so i can look out for you?

I agree. I got totally destroyed by some other DIV I players sometimes. my team name is FFY FFY. Your stats are really insane lol you are gonna score 20 goals against me i guess
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    VaSviddy wrote: »

Well, that's what I call humility. This forum is starting to get in shape :smiley: