Aa9Skillz

BladesManSUFC
452 posts Sunday League Hero
Plays his rtg account full of nif golds and gets a better result than his rich man account with all prime icons... This should not happen!
When do we get a balanced game that actually benefits you to have a great team?

Comments

• Recoba
    3823 posts National Call-Up
    Look at Bateson.
  • Boysie91
    8455 posts League Winner
    My high rated players improve my performance though.
  • SomeNextGuy
    2756 posts Fans' Favourite
    This year is more pay to win than ever in my opinion, but if you're a very good player you'll still win more often than not.

If you give a toddler the most powerful gun in the world he'd still get killed by a trained assassin with a blunt kitchen knife.
  • BladesManSUFC
    I was using untradeables for a long time and saving coins... always Gold 1 sometimes Gold 2...
    I had saved up 3.5m and spent them Black Friday and upgraded massively... it made zero difference to where I finish in WL... still always Gold 1 and occasional Gold 2
  • holdenwait
    56519 posts National Treasure
    I was using untradeables for a long time and saving coins... always Gold 1 sometimes Gold 2...
    I had saved up 3.5m and spent them Black Friday and upgraded massively... it made zero difference to where I finish in WL... still always Gold 1 and occasional Gold 2

yep, i will always finish gold 3/2 no matter the team it feels like.. the whole pay to win is total bs as if you're gonna lose NIF Insigne and Immobile is gonna rip you up no matter what
  • Satch85
    1100 posts Professional
    I get the point your making but he could just of played not as good players with his NIF team, unless he played the same exact players with both teams it’s not a fair test
  • Ecr8on
    1445 posts Professional
    holdenwait wrote: »

yep, i will always finish gold 3/2 no matter the team it feels like.. the whole pay to win is total bs as if you're gonna lose NIF Insigne and Immobile is gonna rip you up no matter what

Completely agree, at this point I just play with players I like, get the same consistent gold wl ranking as well and have been beaten by better players with lesser teams every weekend
  • Aspral
    3378 posts National Call-Up
    Did he struggle more to get to the same level though?
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    In previous years I didn't feel top players made as big an impact as this year. As I've upgraded my team my results have got better. Added Prime Keane and Pogba last weekend and have hit gold 1 2 weekends in a row. Was always gold 2/3 before they came into my squad.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3384 posts National Call-Up
    Eisenhardt wrote: »
    Can this community make up its mind already? I thought this was a P2W game?

It is p2w by default. As you can gain massive advantage in-game with real-world currency.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Top players definitely make an impact. Yes you can win with a regular team but a god squad will benefit you a lot. It's funny how people think it doesn't.
  • madwullie
    4396 posts National Call-Up
    Eisenhardt wrote: »
    Can this community make up its mind already? I thought this was a P2W game?

It's a p2w game where the most expensive players are useless and don't help you win, AI defending is heavy op unless it's your AI whereby they stand around doing nothing. Full press high line is far too op as well as drop back no pressure. Red timed finesse is always a goal for your opponent and green timed fitness always hits the post for you. Your pacey strikers will never be able to outrun mertesaker (who seems to be on every team yet I've never once seen him in game) meanwhile your Sergio Ramos couldn't catch a tortoise that was through on goal with 50 yards to go. Referees are terrible, they always give fouls to your opponent but so lenient as to appear blind when making calls against your opponents players. And. So. On
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional

Send me your login & I’ll use yours ?

• lIlIlIlIlIl
    3384 posts National Call-Up

Send me your login & I’ll use yours ?

I'm fully invested. Try Blarix. :>
  • Mazza17
    786 posts Professional
    What formation is he using??
  • Waldog94
    1626 posts Play-Off Hero
    If u dont think big players make a difference then try it for yourself but i know from my experience having vvd at cb wins me alot more games than lascells ever would
  • Retro_G
    29283 posts Player of the Year
    Top players make a huge difference, as long as they're meta.
  • DeanoZoff
    4279 posts National Call-Up
    People expect an easier game against an all gold team too
  • BladesManSUFC
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    People expect an easier game against an all gold team too
    Not true.. I see a full gold team and expect a harder game now.
    My players always feel better too against a beast team