Does anyone else only look forward to the content at the end of FIFA?

Pughy30
25348 posts Player of the Year
For me the only part i like about Fifa is the end game where EA are pumping out high rated cards from obscure leagues which you can have fun with. All you get these days is meta teams at least during the end game content with FUTTIES and TOTS the game gets more variety

Comments

• iRusty_yo
    3913 posts National Call-Up
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    For me the only part i like about Fifa is the end game where EA are pumping out high rated cards from obscure leagues which you can have fun with. All you get these days is meta teams at least during the end game content with FUTTIES and TOTS the game gets more variety

I do like that part of fut, last season with we had the World Cup cards too. That Suarez :hushed:
  • Pughy30
    edited December 2018
    iRusty_yo wrote: »

I do like that part of fut, last season with we had the World Cup cards too. That Suarez :hushed:

The WC cards were so good they had bigger upgrades than TOTS i remember when EA released a whole French team because they won it
  • bjornini
    3516 posts National Call-Up
    I sincerely hope that EA goes back to the FIFA 17 TOTS promo.

Having full TOTS teams from obscure leagues was the most exciting thing in years. As long as it isn't like last year, I'll be happy
  • WFCBagnall
    69089 posts Moderator
    Futties should be alot earlier on.
  • FrankFrank
    1969 posts Play-Off Hero
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Futties should be alot earlier on.

• AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    I hope they keep guaranteed tots SBCs from last year. That was the only reason I had four tots on my team at end game.
  • Pughy30
    edited December 2018
    I'm gonna create another thread on this when we get closer to TOTS but EA better not bring back the ROTW nonsense they did last year they screwed over so many leagues with that new system. bring back every league getting it's own TOTS instead of just 44 cards
  • bjornini
    3516 posts National Call-Up
    I'm gonna create another thread on this when we get closer to TOTS but EA better not bring back the ROTW nonsense they did last year they screwed over so many leagues with that new system. bring back every league getting it's own TOTS instead of just 44 cards

I can't wait for TOTS to come.
    I'm already making a prediction for the Pro League to fill the time :joy:
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    Don't like it since anyone has stacked teams so even a 94 rated card canl feel like an 82 at that point
  • deang07
    7934 posts League Winner
    i thought tots 18 was very good with the guaranteed sbcs for each league and i like futties but its a shame its at the end of the game.
    id prefer if they did a toty for each league so we had months left of the game after the promo.
  • maksi
    6577 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018
    I hardly wait end game 10-9 WL scores when every 180° turn timed finesse shot goes in.
  • Pughy30
    Yeah timed finesse shots will be even more absurd come TOTS every midfielder and striker will have 90+ shooting and will be curling them in from all angles
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1187 posts Professional
    Those upgrade packs during tots basically filled my team with tots players. Was fun
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    Im yet to face anyone with fun or unique players this year, which mode are you all playing? Because WL and Div2/3 is full of Legends and meta players and I dont see how it could possibly change.
  • Pughy30
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    Im yet to face anyone with fun or unique players this year, which mode are you all playing? Because WL and Div2/3 is full of Legends and meta players and I dont see how it could possibly change.

Don't get me wrong we'll still see the typical TOTS meta cards but i definitely think the game will get more variance in match ups when cards from more obscure leagues get TOTS
  • Manutelli
    18398 posts World Class
    All I want is a End of Era Robin van Persie.

PzwdJYR.png
  • Pughy30
    edited December 2018
    Manutelli wrote: »
    All I want is a End of Era Robin van Persie.
    PzwdJYR.png

Highly likely we'll get him I mean we got these 2 last year
    f3c5777ed2a2787c5b71ab66cd0065fe.png
  • Pughy30
    Festival of football is another reason to love end game fifa I'd kill for that Torres or Villa right now on fifa 19?
    f7c2aa220228ee96515ccb464a7eac41.jpg
  • deang07
    7934 posts League Winner
    its actually a very good post.
    the content at the end i.e tots, futties or fof ect is fun but its so late on they only do it to keep packs going all yr.
    at the same time if it all came alot earlier the content would be very fun but everyone would have crazy teams and players to early aswell.

that being said everyone has been annoyed thus far due to lack of content especially over futmas
  • Pughy30
    deang07 wrote: »
    the content at the end i.e tots, futties or fof ect is fun but its so late on they only do it to keep packs going all yr.
    at the same time if it all came alot earlier the content would be very fun but everyone would have crazy teams and players to early aswell.

that being said everyone has been annoyed thus far due to lack of content especially over futmas

I'd have no issue with the end game content we're used to come out at the start of the game instead. why not mix things up fifa has been the same for years now and it's got so dull I'd rather them throw a spanner in the works for fifa 20 and see how it goes
  • deang07
    7934 posts League Winner
    deang07 wrote: »

I'd have no issue with the end game content we're used to come out at the start of the game instead. why not mix things up fifa has been the same for years now and it's got so dull I'd rather them throw a spanner in the works for fifa 20 and see how it goes

fair play im sure alot would agree.
    im a fan of tots personally but hate toty .
    toty is to limited , usually same players, so rare to pack ,released in increments, cost millions and so on .

tots atleast theres so many players available to suit everyone and all leagues, the promo is better and more fun, cards are cheaper, easier to pack its just a miles better promo.
  • Paulopudasso
    1035 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    If they did though everyone and his dog would have top teams to early I like building my team and the progression it takes on
  • Pughy30
    If they did though everyone and his dog would have top teams to early I like building my team and the progression it takes on

Would be interesting if at the start of the game there was a ton of SBC's of flashback cards and then slowly but surely you could progress through them over the weeks as you build up your coins
  • Senth6
    456 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Festival of football is another reason to love end game fifa I'd kill for that Torres or Villa right now on fifa 19?
    f7c2aa220228ee96515ccb464a7eac41.jpg

Why is man like gotze there he only 1 year older than me fam
  • Adrian095
    33694 posts National Team Captain
    All I want is Scandinavian TOTS that's **** it.