Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Who makes your TOTY?

Tornado31619
20169 posts Club Captain
IMO:

Alisson
???-VVD-Varane-???
Mbappé-Modrić-Hazard-Salah
Messi-CR7

Comments

• LeBleuFIFA
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If Alisson isnt a joke then lol
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3830 posts National Call-Up
    Neymar
  • Tornado31619
    20169 posts Club Captain
    LeBleuFIFA wrote: »

De Gea is unlikely
    Lloris and TS would be undeserved
    Courtois was shocking every time I saw him
    Neuer is out of the question

Who’s actually left? From what I heard Alisson was pretty solid for Roma, especially in the CL. Only the WC might affect his argument.
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Spot the liverpool fan.

• Liam W
    2670 posts Fans' Favourite
    Based on who I think gets in rather then who deserves it:

de Gea
    Kimmich Varane Ramos Marcelo
    Modric ? ?
    Mbappe Ronaldo Messi

The other two midfielders will depends on how it is decided; if it's like last year expect someone like Pogba, Kante, de Bruyne from PL but otherwise I can see Kroos in.
  • Noo
    1036 posts Professional
    Why would Hazard get in?
  • LeBleuFIFA
    edited December 2018
    From what I heard Alisson was pretty solid for Roma
    De Gea was better last season no question, had a bad WC, he is performing better than Alisson this season aswell. Pool is miles ahead, but Alisson costs his team goals and makes mistakes most of the other top guys dont do.

Courtois had a solid year allround.
    Ter-Stegen and Oblak has been miles ahead of Alisson in 2018, your post makes me think you havent watched either. I agree Neuer would be stupid. Lloris is not the most deserving. Alisson has been great, but Courtois, De Gea,Ter-Stegen and Oblak has been better. Oblak has been so far ahead of Alisson and you dont even mention him.

Im not trying to be rude, but if you watched Alisson and Oblak in 2018(which I sincerely doubt you did other than PL) and say Alisson is the best in the world, then you need glasses. He has the so far best team in the world at current form in front of him, but he is a long way away from being the best keeper...
  • Tornado31619
    20169 posts Club Captain
    Blarix wrote: »
    Spot the liverpool fan.

Couldn’t be further from it if I tried, look at my profile pic ffs :lol:
  • Tornado31619
    20169 posts Club Captain
    De Gea was better last season no question, had a bad WC, he is performing better than Alisson this season aswell. Pool is miles ahead, but Alisson costs his team goals and makes mistakes most of the other top guys dont do.

Ter-Stegen and Oblak has been miles ahead of Alisson in 2018, your post makes me think you havent watched either. I agree Neuer would be stupid. Lloris is not the most deserving. Alisson has been great, but Courtois, De Gea,Ter-Stegen and Oblak has been better. Oblak has been so far ahead of Alisson and you dont even mention him.

Im not trying to be rude, but if you watched Alisson and Oblak in 2018(which I sincerely doubt you did other than PL) and say Alisson is the best in the world, then you need glasses. He has the so far best team in the world at current form in front of him, but he is a long way away from being the best keeper...

Completely forgot about Oblak, and yes I only watch PL keepers because I don’t have the other channels, hence “from what I’ve heard” for Alisson.

I firmly believe De Gea is the best in the world for the record, just think he’s been a bit dodgy of late.

Having looked at his stats, however, they do look pretty good for somebody who’s been “out of form” lately.
  • Tornado31619
    20169 posts Club Captain
    I suppose he would work. My above post was also somewhat of a prediction, by the way.
  • Arron xox
    3365 posts National Call-Up
    Buffon handanovic or even ter stegen if you wanting a goal Keeper that's been consistent
  • liamano123
    354 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2018

Alisson doesn’t make as many mistakes as you think name me 3 times he has made a mistake which hasn’t lead to a goal.

EDIT. i hate Liverpool and there fans so before you say I’m a Liverpool fan.
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    Auba?
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    Auba?

Or too many Auba cards already ?
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    De gea / courty
    Rb or umtiti, varane, Ramos, Marcelo
    Kante, Modric, kdb / hazard / neymar
    CR7, messi, mbappe
  • 88Has
    478 posts Sunday League Hero
    TOTY is based on last year's performances then VVD shouldn't be in contention at all. Yes Liverpool made it to CL final but they lost 3 1. Maybe Ramos or a defender from Barcelona.
    Midfield wise modric is guranteed.
    Mbappe and neymar are also guranteed a spot. I can see kante or pogba making the team.
    Messi and cr7 is 100%.

Come to think about it.. there isn't many world class players as there used to be. I can't think of a RB that fully deserves a spot 😂😂😂
  • SomeNextGuy
    3207 posts National Call-Up
    Billy Sharp has to be in there over Messi.
  • Tornado31619
    20169 posts Club Captain
    88Has wrote: »
    TOTY is based on last year's performances then VVD shouldn't be in contention at all. Yes Liverpool made it to CL final but they lost 3 1. Maybe Ramos or a defender from Barcelona.
    Midfield wise modric is guranteed.
    Mbappe and neymar are also guranteed a spot. I can see kante or pogba making the team.
    Messi and cr7 is 100%.

Come to think about it.. there isn't many world class players as there used to be. I can't think of a RB that fully deserves a spot 😂😂😂

EA’s TOTY is voted for by fans, so it covers the calendar year of 2018.
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2018
    Never going to happen, but I would love a Pogba Toty.

Actually when you think about it, surely the the majority of the French team should be in after winning the wc
  • LeBleuFIFA
    edited December 2018
    liamano123 wrote: »

Alisson doesn’t make as many mistakes as you think name me 3 times he has made a mistake which hasn’t lead to a goal.

EDIT. i hate Liverpool and there fans so before you say I’m a Liverpool fan.

He makes mistakes thats leads directly to goals. He is a great keeper. Just not the best. Isnt the best in PL so far. Wasnt the best in Serie A last year. Not the best in the world cup. And many has him beat on consistency.