Shall I just get rid of this game?

Aspral
3797 posts National Call-Up
I have no enjoyment out of it and it leaves me so frustrated.

I cannot play against these babysitting mechanics and every game feels like I'm playing squad battles on a high difficulty.

Headless chickens charging at all directins and every single player intercepting and bodychecking you like a bunch of steroided Kantes.

I'm doing dreadful in the WL against players I'm better than. Now I'm being matchmaked against Gold 1 players and I can't even get gold 1 if I won every remaining game.

Will this AI assisted nonsense be fixed or shall I get rid?

Comments

• Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    why get rid? money? temptation? surely you can just not play and see if it improves
  • johnjoe
    239 posts Sunday League Hero
    Stop crying you don't want to play it, get rid of it. Simple. How many of these threads do we need.
  • Aspral
    Xtc wrote: »
    why get rid? money? temptation? surely you can just not play and see if it improves

I love Fifa and I want to play but I've spent the last few years playing it and seeing the same mistakes from the developers.

A few patches ago it seemed they addressed the ai assistance to be more skill based but I swear they reverted back again.

If I get rid there will be no temptation to play. It sounds stupid as I hate playing it but as long as it's there I'll just play it.
  • Aspral
    edited December 2018
    johnjoe wrote: »
    Stop crying you don't want to play it, get rid of it. Simple. How many of these threads do we need.

I want to play it. I want to play good game play and good mechanics. Hence why I asked will it change..

I don't want to play this broken mess.
  • Noo
    1944 posts Fans' Favourite
    johnjoe wrote: »

• Aspral
    Yet again matched to someone with 18 wins and games left when the max I can get is 15..

Do I have to play at home like everyone else to get fair matchmaking?