Opponent quits WL game after seeing your team...

Comments

• Cassityyyy wrote: »
    I do this at 1-1 if I feel they have a pay to win team and I have no chance in winning. I’ve grabbed a lucky equaliser at times and thought, everyone else who plays fifa is a complete **** watching replays, absusing game mechanics. So if you can’t beat them join them. I’ll take extra pleasure in it if they have been AI defending and I see they have bronze players on bench.
  • Cassityyyy wrote: »
    I do this at 1-1 if I feel they have a pay to win team and I have no chance in winning. I’ve grabbed a lucky equaliser at times and thought, everyone else who plays fifa is a complete **** watching replays, absusing game mechanics. So if you can’t beat them join them. I’ll take extra pleasure in it if they have been AI defending and I see they have bronze players on bench.

Pussay
  • Paulopudasso
    889 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 3
    I got a guy today was all over me I was lucky not to be two or three down in first ten mins bout 12 mins in I have my first attack score a beauty with leo boom he quits at 1-0 I just don't get it it's a game of two halves and in FIFA you know you concede one it all goes wrong from there when you 3-0 up
  • SuperKMx wrote: »
    I love that people in this thread are admitting to quitting over nothing and then thinking that they're somehow in the right.

"I quit if the opponent clearly has a pay to win team" is the best. Like, dude...you have NO IDEA if he has a pay to win team. Might just be better than you at trading, or might have pulled a prime Gullit from a frickin' SBC and sold him for 6million coins for all you know.

Make all the excuses you want, but quitting for any reason other than being 3-0 down and being absolutely outplayed and not wanting to waste yours or your opponent's time is nothing but "I quit because I'm a whining little baby."

Take that loss like a man and learn from it this comment is right what he is saying
  • NewRave7
    75 posts Park Captain
    Stop buying damn fifa points and people wouldn’t quit. I casually play yet I go up against all of these super team. They need casual servers
  • Heshyooo
    439 posts Sunday League Hero
    NewRave7 wrote: »
    Stop buying damn fifa points and people wouldn’t quit. I casually play yet I go up against all of these super team. They need casual servers

Then they would have to remove fifa points from the game. Like it or not people are gonna buy them
  • bigpokey24
    4781 posts Big Money Move
    Heshyooo wrote: »
    And it goes down as no result. This should be a WIN for the player who didn't quit. Absolutely blows my mind how EA don't give the win to the person who didn't quit. Already had about 5 quitters this WL just from kick off. FIX THE GAME

Next time dont be a try hard and get a regular team
    While you are at it stop bronze benching
  • Heshyooo
    edited January 5
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    Heshyooo wrote: »
    And it goes down as no result. This should be a WIN for the player who didn't quit. Absolutely blows my mind how EA don't give the win to the person who didn't quit. Already had about 5 quitters this WL just from kick off. FIX THE GAME

Next time dont be a try hard and get a regular team
    While you are at it stop bronze benching

I don't bronze bench and how is having a good team being a try hard? You're just jealous obviously or you wouldn't care. Weird paranoid guy just assuming stuff like that
  • DoggsD
    1 posts Ball Boy
    I quit when players just run away and ai defend. If i wanted to play against ai I’d do squad battles. I’ll take the defeat over playing someone who doesn’t try tackle... don’t really care if it’s right or wrong I’m not spending 15 mins playing against the ai.
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    Shezzzzzzz wrote: »
    You know the person quitting gets an L right?

I think it's fair, you shouldnt get wins just because someone quits.

They get punished you shouldnt be rewarded.

Thats how the world works. They need punishment and the other a reward. He puts time in that match with no result. But he also gets fatique and contract punishment on his players while trying to play a normal match

The community is beyond toxic after reading this thread. You have outclassed yourselves
  • Heshyooo

Thats how the world works. They need punishment and the other a reward. He puts time in that match with no result. But he also gets fatique and contract punishment on his players while trying to play a normal match

The community is beyond toxic after reading this thread. You have outclassed yourselves

Thank f that someone thinks normally
  • MHoney1234
    7579 posts League Winner

• Saiber_Summia
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    😴
  • maksi
    6505 posts Big Money Move
    I also think they should add penaltys for those idiot quitters.
    Quit 1 time: 30min ban
    Quit 2 time: 60min ban
    Quit 3 time: wl ban
    you don't really want that, disconnections can happen randomly (EA servers, ISP problmes)

• Heshyooo
    maksi wrote: »
    I also think they should add penaltys for those idiot quitters.
    Quit 1 time: 30min ban
    Quit 2 time: 60min ban
    Quit 3 time: wl ban
    you don't really want that, disconnections can happen randomly (EA servers, ISP problmes)

They have enough money to employ a team that enquires into the match report

This is something they should definitely be implementing
  • AlbinoXI
    1370 posts Professional
    Had one quit on me this weekend before kick off, first time I’ve had it in champs though
  • Professor
    1205 posts Professional
    No joke it happened to me at least 15 times this week. Must be those same players that only play home and when they finally get a game they back out anyways because they want to play an easier team. Pathetic.