We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

The FIFA community is pathetic

MUFC_420
2402 posts Fans' Favourite
For the second weekend in a row I haven't been able to play 1 home game in fut champs as everytime I'm at home they back out.

It doesn't bother me not being able to play at home as I genuinely don't think it makes any difference at all considering I hit 20 wins for the first this year last weekend though it's annoying having to take longer to find a match.

It's laughable though how this community is the biggest bunch of fannies about as we have now got to a stage that the majority of people are scared to play away games.

I really pity yous that back out until you can be the home team as this says alot about what type of person you's are. At some stage in life yous will need to grow a set so you's may aswell start now.

Rant over.

Comments

• TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    Whether I played home or away I faced way OP teams 😫. I hear the pro’s do it but we arent pro’s people just play!!
  • MUFC_420
    Whether I played home or away I faced way OP teams 😫. I hear the pro’s do it but we arent pro’s people just play!!

Yeah it's got to a stage pretty much everyone in fut champs has a mega team. Pros do this to avoid each other so it doesn't even make sense for others to do this unless they are also trying to avoid pros but they would have to be elite or top 100 then.

People seem to think there's less EA bs if you're the home team but this is complete nonsense or I wouldn't have got my best finish of the year playing all away games last weekend.

It just boils down to the fact that most the FIFA community are a bunch of fannies tbh.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    Imagine this happening to you if you live in AUSTRALIA

Does my head in, these people are sickos

There are no fu***ng pro players in Australia you clowns lol

People just repeat what they see on those stupid youtube channels, they don't even think about it
  • Aspral
    3795 posts National Call-Up
    Cant get gold 1 or above any more because every time i play away i play someone a million times better than a gold player.
  • Vaporduff777
    572 posts An Exciting Prospect
    More pros out there then we think lol
  • Antiversum
    5815 posts Big Money Move
    It comes from the old Times where you were the host of the game and the hometeam when you had the better connection.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6106 posts Big Money Move
    It’s all mental. I think it’s important to give yourself the most confidence possible. Considering it’s the same stadium (no shadows) I don’t care at all. I’ll play home or away. But at the same time I bro de bench because I think my team plays better when I do.
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    The pros all do I and now the n00bs who are scared also do it, so playing anyway means you either face a pro or a n00bs. Like a lottery 😂
  • FCBlunt
    3111 posts National Call-Up
    Who cares, like really?

If you still win, why are you complaining.
  • ICUP
    4229 posts National Call-Up
    FCBlunt wrote: »
    Who cares, like really?

He clearly said why. It takes ages to get a game just because people wanna play at home.

• MUFC_420
    Who cares, like really?

Because the wl already takes up enough time as it is so with people being scared to play away games and constantly backing out over the course of a weekend this takes up more time than you would think.
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1320 posts Professional
    Noob question, how do you know if home or away? Just which side of screen you are?
  • MUFC_420
    Shezzzzzzz wrote: »
    Noob question, how do you know if home or away? Just which side of screen you are?

No it always shows you as the home side but there's a way to tell if you're home or away. Not going to say it on here as the problem is already bad enough.
  • FCBlunt
    3111 posts National Call-Up
    ICUP wrote: »
    Who cares, like really?

He clearly said why. It takes ages to get a game just because people wanna play at home.

Havent had much trouble with it, tbh
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    Who cares, like really?

Because the wl already takes up enough time as it is so with people being scared to play away games and constantly backing out over the course of a weekend this takes up more time than you would think.

Yeah, sorry I were a little harsh.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.