Match making

SinkXI
706 posts Semi-Pro
I have never finished higher than g3. Always been there or thereabouts but never quite got there. This weekend , was 12:8. My next 4 games in a row consisted of teams with 4/5 icons , Ronaldo and messi. Players can run, pass, shoot, poor connections, when they’ve been perfect up until now. Needless to say .... I have 6 games left to get 2 wins. I am extremely confident that I will NOT get g3😂

Comments

• SinkXI
    706 posts Semi-Pro
    SinkXI wrote: »
    I have never finished higher than g3. Always been there or thereabouts but never quite got there. This weekend , was 12:8. My next 4 games in a row consisted of teams with 4/5 icons , Ronaldo and messi. Players can run, pass, shoot, poor connections, when they’ve been perfect up until now. Needless to say .... I have 6 games left to get 2 wins. I am extremely confident that I will NOT get g3😂

Cant**
  • SinkXI
    706 posts Semi-Pro
    8th game in a row with icon laden, 89 rated squads. F**k you EA. What an absolute shambles.
  • SinkXI
    706 posts Semi-Pro
    Lost 9 in a row to lose out on g3. But won my pointless 10th game as expected. Sold my entire team, blown it on packs and got absolutely nada, and will not be picking this game up again (not that anyone cares 😃). I’d like to say it’s been fun....
  • I just came up against my 3rd 99 rated pro card, absolute shambles 😂

Sven Kopp if ur wondering